Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PTs 70-74 for the final week

moocow314moocow314 Alum Member
in June 2015 LSAT 140 karma
I've yet to take the 70-74 exams. Instead of squeezing in all five, I want to take and thoroughly BR 2-3 in the last week.

Does anyone know if any of these more recent exams have particularly difficult games or reading comp passages? I'm inclined to think that they're generally comparable in difficulty, but I'd rather focus on any 70-74 PTs that have very difficult or unusual games/reading passages.

Thanks!

Comments

• ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Definitely PT 72. I also heard 73 was pretty tough.
  • woodyheywoodyhey Alum Member
    24 karma
    I think for the 70s so far there seems to be a limited trend of reintroducing older game types. I'd say if you have time, brush up on older, perhaps unfamiliar game types.
  • moocow314moocow314 Alum Member
    140 karma
    Thanks for the tips!

@woodyhey Drilling old LGs has definitely helped me with all of the PTs I've taken so far.
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Circles, subzones, patterns, and maps for all!
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    I'm planning on doing 70-74 this week as well. Maybe I'll get through them all..maybe not. I'm going to try so that I feel like I've at least seen some of the latest stuff.
  • sagarpatelsagarpatel Alum Member
    164 karma
    73 sucked.
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    edited June 2015 326 karma
    72 sucked for me. 73's LR got me but a lot of it was pretty dumb mistakes although a few were pretty hard. Going to do 70 for drilling today and tomorrow and then 74 for my final PT on Saturday and 71 for some warmups and drilling Sunday/Monday just to keep it going.
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    72 was my worst, I took it right before feb test and it shot my confidence, -7 than my average. Maybe skip it. One of the games will make you cry. Considering how close we are to Monday, maybe take one that is more representative, which would be any but 72.
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    72 will F your day up if you're not an Analytical Reasoning champion. But, the curve was also slightly adjusted. Case-in-point, you can get 12 wrong for a 170 on PT 72, but only get 11 wrong for a 170 on PT 73 and 74
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @"Dr. Yamata" said:
    but only get 11 wrong for a 170 on PT 73 and 74
    -12*
    I would recommending taking a PT you have done in the past for an ego booster but def take sunday off.
  • AlexanderL0AlexanderL0 Alum Member
    239 karma
    I also has trouble with PT 72. Its a confidence killer. I wouldn't advise for the last week.