Putting out feelers for semi-regular zoom meetings, starting Mid-March.

edited February 2021 in Study Groups 1050 karma

Hey 7sagers!

I’m almost at the end of the Core Curriculum, and I'm planning on moving into the final PT phase of my studying around mid-march. I figure that this would be a really great time to start doing group PT Blind Review discussions. This would be in the form of zoom sessions dedicated to doing some in-depth question analysis on harder questions, and talking through timing strategy. All of course are welcome, however, my goal here is to hone skills, this won’t be a group for discussing fundamentals. I’m hoping these zoom meetings will be as needed/ semi regular. I can’t commit to x times per week, as I’m anticipating some weeks when I hone in on strategy as needed and forgo scheduled Practice Tests. I’m planning on starting with PT36 and working my way up from there.

Just some background information for people to know where I’m at:

I’m planning on taking the June or August exam, possibly both. I just registered for the June test today, actually (it was weirdly nerve wracking.) My last PT was back in September when I was just starting out with the CC. I got a 161, BR 173. I am nervous/excited to see where I'll be scoring a few weeks from now when I start PTs!

Let me know if this is something that sounds interesting/helpful to you, and we’ll go from there. I think it would also be great to have a group to lean on for general questions... like, I already have questions about submitting the writing sample for the Flex.

Comments

• WoodsCommaElleWoodsCommaElle Live Member
    399 karma

Hello! I'm in a similar-ish position as you and I'd be interested :)

• 1050 karma

@WoodsCommaElle Awesome!! I'll send you a DM.

• seh136seh136 Member
    22 karma

Im also in a similar position and would be interested!

• 1050 karma

@seh136 woohoo! Look out for a message from me.

• FautApprendreLSAT1FautApprendreLSAT1 Core Member
    314 karma

Hi, definitely interested! Currently fool-proofing games and will be moving into PTs soon.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

If I retake again in June I might be interested. I'm in the middle of a transcontinental move in March/early April, but will likely be prepping for June come mid-April. I would also like to do some public tutoring sessions for people trying to get from the 160's to the mid 170's going over how I solved problems by analyzing word choice or language once I'm not overwhelmed by life. It might not be helpful for everyone, but it became my bread and butter.

• cnwalsh353cnwalsh353 Free Trial Member
    1 karma

Interested!

• Natalia B.Natalia B. Alum Member
    52 karma

Interested! Also studying for the June/August LSATs

• HJISMAIL97HJISMAIL97 Member
    18 karma

Interested, taking in June and August

• McBeck418McBeck418 Member
    500 karma

Hi,

I'm interested in joining, but I'm a few PTs ahead (up to PT40). I'm planning on slowing up on PTs for a while to focus on drilling and finishing up my fool proofing, so I probably won't be any further ahead by the time you start and I'm sure there's a lot I can still learn from 36-40, so if that's okay, I'd love to join.

• m-andeeem-andeee Member
    10 karma

Interested for sure!

• edited March 2021 1050 karma

Great!!! @HJISMAIL97 @McBeck418 @m-andeee I'll send you messages shortly. To everyone else who showed interest, I think I messaged all of you, but if I missed you please reach out.

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Hi @"Burden.of.Floof" , I'm interested too-- been scoring at about the same numbers and am looking to improve timing strategies as well. I'm already at mid-40 PTs but am happy to review with the group to get the most out of all the questions. Thanks!

• taylorbaum1taylorbaum1 Member
    15 karma

hey im also interested in this. please let me know!

• AOJ-91910AOJ-91910 Alum Member
    21 karma

Hi I am also interested! Also studying for the June/August LSATs

• iamdevikaiamdevika Member
    161 karma

I'm interested if theres any room available!

• catbellycatbelly Core Member
    198 karma

Interested! In a similar boat -- just registered for the June test.

• Tati----Tati---- Core Member
    36 karma

I'm interested too. Aiming for June

• thatcoollawyerthatcoollawyer Core Member
    10 karma

Please send me a message I am very interested

• DJames09DJames09 Core Member
    13 karma

Interested. Similar place. I'll look out for a message.