Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cycle recap with a twist

For those interested in an extra data point, here was my cycle. nURM, average applicant, 16high 3.6low.

ASU- $$+
Fordham- $$+
GULC- dong
Cornell- dong
USC- WL
BU- WL
NDLS- WL
UT- WL
UMN- $$$
UF- $$$+
WUSTL- WL
UGA- $$$
Boulder- $$

I'm withdrawing all my applications.

To be honest, I was in a hurry to become a white-collar working professional and make a respectable salary. Not everyone (least of all the KJDs with zero experience in the labor force) would want to work in a law office 40+ hours a week, which is why I recommend taking a gap year to test the waters. Imagine doing something you hate AND having 6-figure debt to your name :( it doesn't have to be that way. There are many other professions that pay better than law, have better work environments and have serious shortages of smart, driven candidates who can get the job done. It's never too late to make that change (not in my experience, at least).

I wish you all the best!!!

Comments

• JDream2025JDream2025 Alum Member
    990 karma

Wait, so even though you got accepted with scholarships, you’re still withdrawing?

• learn2skipQslearn2skipQs Member
    730 karma

I wish I could think of professions that pay better than law in the liberal arts department lol ..I feel like jobs that pay 100,000k + are in the stem field.

ur a hard worker tho. u clearly killed the lsat n ur like nah i can do a better job. lol good luck in all ur endeavors tho. u r bold & bright. :)