Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spreading out the PTs

mahmedanimahmedani Alum Member
in General 43 karma

Hi all,

So I completed the CC the other week (I believe the exact day was Feb 22 or something), and I want to know what PTs I should focus on. I'd like to take the exam either in June, or August as my failsafe if I'm below where I want to be PT-wise. To provide a frame of reference, I began with PT 56 on Feb 24, but I completed Bring 58 this morning (Mar 5). At this pace, I'm averaging 1 to 2 per week, and obviously if I try to take every single one chronologically, even through June, I won't get past the mid- to upper-70s. That said, I also want to save some in case I have to retake (which I really don't want to do with the shift back to 4 section exams after the June Flex). Thoughts? To any of you who have completed your LSAT journey, how did you space it out? Is it a bad idea to move back chronologically?

Comments

• mahmedanimahmedani Alum Member
    43 karma

Completed PT 58* this morning. This is what happens the one time I use Safari with its built-in autocorrect.

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I made a calendar and put in the pts backwards from my exam date. You could save one from each “decade” in case of a retake. I’d use the earlier PTs that won’t be actually used for PTs as extra material to drill with.

• mahmedanimahmedani Alum Member
    43 karma

@WouldRatherBeEating that's a great strategy. I'm using the PTs I've already taken (56-58) for some drill material as well, especially for the LG Fool Proof Method. Thanks for your suggestion.