Anyone up for peer BR call this weekend on PT52? - Update: Sat 3/13 @ 2PM CT

swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
edited March 2021 in Study Groups 294 karma

Update: I didn't get a chance to coordinate times with some of you who commented with interest, but I'm available Sat 2PM Central Time onwards to blind review LR/RC. I'll be on the call then. Hope to see you then!
Topic: PT52 LR/RC sections
Time: Sat 3/13 @ 2PM Central Time
Voice call link: https://meet.google.com/xek-gprk-fua

TL;DR. Let me know if you're interested in the comments. We can figure out timing and set up something small. I'm planning to take all 4 sections of PT52 this Friday and I'm interested in hopping on a call with others to review. I've done a few BR calls with my study buddy. They've been super helpful in promoting pretty robust discussions. What better way to improve than to convince each other of the right answers?

What I've done for peer BR in the past that worked:
* Come prepared with our individual BR completed.
* Compare every question but only discuss ones that caused us trouble.
* Split peer BR between Sat/Sun to avoid exhaustion. Open to trying something else.

Again, happy to be accommodating on preferred BR format. Just looking for good discussions. My responses might be delayed FYI

Comments

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Darn-- I just finished BR and scored PT52 today. Would be interested if you have another planned in the next few weeks.

• magdiel_kobemagdiel_kobe Alum Member
    91 karma

I want to BR, but my focus is LG, I am aiming for a -0, if I can join for the games section. I can still do the other sections but don't feel I am great on reading comprehension.

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    294 karma

Hey @obloome I'm open to doing a different PT if you're still up for it, say PT61. Also tagging @Positive-1 who DMed me about doing exams 60+.

@magdiel_kobe If you're not feeling strong on RC, I'd say that's a great reason to do group BR! Unless you're still drilling and want to save later PTs for when you're ready. Personally I wasn't planning to group BR LG but others may be interested.

445 karma

@swanganie how about PT61 next weekend (March 19-21)?

294 karma

@obloome I’m game for PT61 next week. I’ll stick to doing PT52 this weekend.

Will either update this post to poll for times or start a new one and tag anyone interested. Happy studying y’all

• UCLApleaseUCLAplease Member
    edited March 2021 281 karma

I would be interested in the LR portion! (Hopefully towards the evening?)

• st_cupertinost_cupertino Member
    177 karma

Interested!

• iamdevikaiamdevika Member
    161 karma

I'm interested!

• mmanjarrmmanjarr Core Member
    43 karma

Interested too!

• emaanc99emaanc99 Member
    55 karma

interested to join!!

445 karma

@swanganie Ok, sounds good. I put PT61 in my study schedule for next week. I usually take PTs early in the week (Mon/Tues) but I can wait until later in the week to BR and score.

edited March 2021 294 karma

@st_cupertino @mmanjarr @iamdevika @emaanc99 Great! I'm available Saturday 3/13 @ 2PM Central Time, call link below. Hope you can join for a productive blind review session. Also added this info to the original post for easy reference.
    Topic: PT52 LR/RC sections
    Time: Sat 3/13 @ 2PM Central Time
    Voice call link: https://meet.google.com/xek-gprk-fua

@obloome said:
    @swanganie Ok, sounds good. I put PT61 in my study schedule for next week. I usually take PTs early in the week (Mon/Tues) but I can wait until later in the week to BR and score.

Sgtm, DM me closer to the next weekend and we can coordinate :)