Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). Where to start PT-ing? - 7Sage Forum

Where to start PT-ing?

emaanc99emaanc99 Member
edited March 2021 in General 55 karma

hey everyone! Where did you guys starting taking PTs from after the CC? Some start from the 50s, some later on! Ive been using 1-40 as drills but am wondering which PT I should take as my first. Any advice is appreciated!

Comments

• Batlas95Batlas95 Member
    6 karma

It probably depends on when you're planning to test. I personally would start at 51 (50 has an absurdly hard RC section), unless you are testing in April, then it might be better to start with more of the recent tests because you have a bit less time.

• Ms.shelbyleighMs.shelbyleigh Core Member
    1 karma

I knew I wanted to completed at least 2 PT per week until I took the test. I added up the number of weeks left, multiplied it by two, and just counted backwards. I also threw in a few extra because I knew there would be weeks further along when I would want to just do PT rather than PT and 7sage courses. I just started about two weeks ago, I am sitting in June, and my PT count started somewhere around test 49ish.

Hope this helps!