Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PTs for April?

Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
edited March 2021 in April 2021 LSAT 957 karma

Any advice on what era to focus in on? I feel like they're running out of undisclosed sections from the more recent testing dates, but I could definitely be wrong ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Comments

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

Following

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Following

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    edited March 2021 2464 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" Out of curiosity, what makes you think that they're running out? Personally, I would just focus on the more recent PT's, as those are the most representative of what the LSAT is today.

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

@Logician -- just based on Powerscore's crystal ball.

Appreciate the advice - I don't think you can go wrong with the 80s.

2464 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" gotcha! Yes exactly, if you’re good with the 80’s you should be good with everything else. Did they mention which series they thought would be used?

• trust_lawgictrust_lawgic Alum Member
    44 karma

following

edited March 2021 957 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" gotcha! Yes exactly, if you’re good with the 80’s you should be good with everything else. Did they mention which series they thought would be used?

pretty much all of the February undisclosed tests from 2011-present. If you skip to the 1:28:00 mark (https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/crystal-ball-the-november-lsat-webinar-recording/) there's a visual. Since publishing Crystal Ball, Powerscore says they've used both Feb 2018 & Feb 2014.

• MartianmanMartianman Core Member
    211 karma

I am focusing on the "modern era" tests, 70-80s. I could be completely wrong, but some of the LR questions seem more subtle, and the RC I have trouble finishing whereas I did not struggle to finish RC on the 50-60s. Could just be me.

edited March 2021 2464 karma

pretty much all of the February undisclosed tests from 2011-present. If you skip to the 1:28:00 mark (https://blog.powerscore.com/lsat/crystal-ball-the-november-lsat-webinar-recording/) there's a visual. Since publishing Crystal Ball, Powerscore says they've used both Feb 2018 & Feb 2014.

Got it, thanks for the info!

• 83 karma

@"Burt Reynolds" said:
    @Logician -- just based on Powerscore's crystal ball.

Appreciate the advice - I don't think you can go wrong with the 80s.

I haven't got to 80s therefore I wonder is there any difference in the difficulty between 60s and 80s?

957 karma

@whatsWaynedoing said:
    I haven't got to 80s therefore I wonder is there any difference in the difficulty between 60s and 80s?

I agree with the previous comment from @Martianman -- the later PTs have more tricky LR and denser RC imo.