Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June LSAT Takers

2»

Comments

• Justin GilesJustin Giles Free Trial Member
    44 karma
    I think the first step is recognizing they happen. "Knowing is half the battle" and all that. After you realize an error has been made, try and figure out why it happened. A lot of people chalk it up to a "stupid mistake" and then just ignore it. But for 95% of errors, there's an underlying reason why you made the mistake, and if you don't realize it and try to correct for it, you'll likely make it again.

The best time to do this kind of analytical work is during the BR, or the post-BR (where you check your answers and see what, if anything, went wrong). The more time you spend thinking about the error in review, the more likely you'll be to recognize the trap you're about to fall into during the test itself.
  • Mark TenorioMark Tenorio Free Trial Member
    edited May 2013 299 karma
    @Justin

What was your approach for RC during BR after taking the PT?
  • KramphalKramphal Member
    6 karma

Just a question about the LSATFlex.... I know that the test is composed of 3 scored section but is there also a written unscored section?

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    4300 karma

@Kramphal said:
    Just a question about the LSATFlex.... I know that the test is composed of 3 scored section but is there also a written unscored section?

Yes. Your score isn't released until you've taken the written section.

• J.A. BettigJ.A. Bettig Alum Member
    105 karma

I love how this eight year old chat got revived lol

• Burt ReynoldsBurt Reynolds Alum Member Sage
    957 karma

@"J.A. Bettig" said:
    I love how this eight year old chat got revived lol

lol "time is flat circle"