Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Writing Sample Advice

jmarin5jmarin5 Member
in General 162 karma

Dear 7sagers,

I started prepping for the LSAT last Month and I plan on taking it in June 2021. I am making progress in all 3 sections and I am optimistic about the multiple choice questions part of the exam which is ultimately what makes up the score.

One thing that I have no idea about is the writing sample. I do not know where to start, how to prep for it, whether there are resources out there for it, its importance for admissions decisions, and its relevance and applicability to the material covered in the other 3 sections. Can anyone point me to a starting point so that I could at least have an idea of what to expect and what to do in preparation?

As an immigrant who moved to the states not so long ago, writing is certainly not one of my strongest suits. This is why I am particularly worried about this section and why I want to make sure I do the best I can to prepare for so that it wont be a hindrance in admissions decisions.

Any advice or recommendations is appreciated.

Thank you!

Comments