PT 69 BR call - UPDATE Section 4 LR Meeting Wednesday, March 24th, at 6pm EST. [Link Posted]

canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
edited March 2021 in General 8313 karma

All scoring levels welcome. Flex test version.

Requirements:
- Have taken the PT or at least the section you want to BR (section 4, the 2nd LR section will not be addressed) under representative timed conditions.
- Flag or otherwise indicate the questions that gave you trouble for BR. We likely won't be doing every question on the test, just those indicated.
- Do not check your answers or review questions No exceptions. This defeats the purpose of a BR call, and reduces the potential value to be extracted. Like seriously, don't show up if you do this. BR calls are not for impressing people. I would be more than happy to go over any questions with anyone regardless at another time, but please don't do this in a BR group. Obviously there is no one "right" way, but in this group, the call should be your first look at the material since your timed run.

For those looking to review with people above/below/at your scoring range, I have an official 172. My last 5 PTs have been a steady 176/180BR. Last 10 average 173.

We can also explore individual issues, general LSAT strategies, commiserate on this wack ass cycle, and talk about @"Burden.of.Floof" 's cat.

Link to the meeting will be in this post. Venue TBD as I don't have one of those fancy school Zoom accounts. As of right now, default will probably be a google meeting so we won't have a time limit. If anyone has a school Zoom and is willing to host let me know!

DONE PT 69 FLEX 3/22/21 @5pm EST Google meet link: https://meet.google.com/vxg-gysc-ptu.

Check back here before the call for updates!

UPDATE: PT69 section 4 LR (second LR section) BR call - Wednesday, March 24th, at 6pm EST. Refer to @"Law and Yoda" 's post below

Same structure as Monday's BR session (please review original post guidelines)
Thank you @lwilliams for creating a zoom link and allowing me to host!
Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Topic: LSAT Blind Review
Time: Mar 24, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85479117736

Meeting ID: 854 7911 7736
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,85479117736# US (New York)
+13017158592,,85479117736# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keerF9L8P9

Comments

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    edited March 2021 1384 karma

Hi, @canihazJD, do you think it would be okay to join this BR call if we've taken this PT before and would at best vaguely remember what many of the right answers are if we do this as a re-test? Don't necessarily think I'd get every question right on a 2nd go, but I know the bias would be there.

Ps: Thank you for sharing your journey on the recent podcast ep!!

• MambaMentality93MambaMentality93 Live Member
    503 karma

Super excited about this one! Count me in!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" I'm sure that's fine. Retakes are still super valuable.

@KingTChalla see you there.

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@canihazJD Count me in.

• Law and YodaLaw and Yoda Alum Member
    edited March 2021 4306 karma

See you Monday!
    https://imgur.com/WPerjet

8313 karma

Got it knocked out... Felt like it was pretty middle of the road. We'll see! Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

• 1050 karma

haha!! I wish I could be there tonight! My cat could have made a guest appearance :-p

• Austin.hutchinson1Austin.hutchinson1 Core Member
    104 karma

These calls are included with the basic trial as well? I definitely want to catch this one, and can pay for a month if needed.

8313 karma

@"Austin.hutchinson1" said:
    These calls are included with the basic trial as well? I definitely want to catch this one, and can pay for a month if needed.

This isn't part of the curriculum or site offerings. Anyone who wants to take the PT is welcome.

• axbSunDevaxbSunDev Member
    256 karma

I'm interested! What time will this take place?

8313 karma

@axbSunDev said:
    I'm interested! What time will this take place?

5pm est.

• JYsVoiceInMyHeadJYsVoiceInMyHead Alum Member
    13 karma

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend. But please, If you have something like this again, let me know. Thank you

• 18 karma

I really enjoyed this meeting and learned a lot thank you!

• 240 karma

Y'all are incredible, thank you for this, I learned a lot—Including that I'm not alone :smiley:

• 240 karma

BTW, if anybody wants to do this again, feel free to message me (Justin). I'm signed up for the April and June tests.

4306 karma

@atticusbinch00 at the end of the call I mentioned I’ll be holding a second one! I’ll post details on this thread once I figure out a date but the time will be 6pm EST, so stay tuned :)

edited March 2021 8313 karma

Thanks for dropping in everyone. Awesome and productive call I think! Finally done for the day and got to check my score. That one LR question! Oh and a dumb mistake in games. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

https://i.imgur.com/B7bqRzA.png

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

@canihazJD sooo, you're sure you don't want to retake? Lol jk.

1384 karma

Thank you @canihazJD ! Really grateful, and it was definitely productive. I fell asleep listening to my recording of it lol.

@"Law and Yoda" Keeping an eye out for this!

Have a victorious day everyone! -C

edited March 2021 4306 karma

UPDATE:

PT69 section 4 LR (second LR section) BR call - Wednesday, March 24th, at 6pm EST.
    Same structure as Monday's BR session (please review original post guidelines)
    Thank you @lwilliams for creating a zoom link and allowing me to host!
    Looking forward to seeing you all again!

Topic: LSAT Blind Review
    Time: Mar 24, 2021 06:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
    https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85479117736

One tap mobile
    +19292056099,,85479117736# US (New York)
    +13017158592,,85479117736# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
    +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
    +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
    +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
    +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
    +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
    +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
    Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keerF9L8P9

edited March 2021 8313 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" said:
    Thank you @canihazJD ! Really grateful, and it was definitely productive. I fell asleep listening to my recording of it lol.

@"Law and Yoda" Keeping an eye out for this!

Have a victorious day everyone! -C

Thanks for coming! Updated OP with new meeting info.

@obloome said:
    @canihazJD sooo, you're sure you don't want to retake? Lol jk.

Ugh... it's calling me. Ideally I'll have more admissions decisions back before the June registration deadline.

edited March 2021 1384 karma

Great! I'm there @"Law and Yoda" @canihazJD . Will be running a couple of minutes behind (mad dash home) but looking forward to seeing everyone!

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@"Law and Yoda" @canihazJD Thanks for setting this up! I'll probably be tied up in my other review session at that time, but I hope it goes well. :)