Feb '15 LSAT Take-Aways

Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
in June 2015 LSAT 1049 karma
I didn't take the February LSAT but to those of you who did or read about it in Discussion, can you share any takeaways or specific things about Feb that might be worth knowing before this June PT? (Obviously something from Feb doesn't mean it will be in June, but I want to prepare just in case) IE was there a crazy hard or odd game or long RC passage, hard LR etc?

Thanks!

Comments

• PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think this might be a violation of LSAC and 7Sage TOS as per Dillon's post here:

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/1396/important-note-about-the-june-2015-lsat
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    I thought LG was fairly standard. LR had some tricky questions similar to PT 73 and 74. And pretty sure RC wrecked me. 2 doable passages and 2 hard as eff ones.
  • inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma
    @Pacifico said:
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think this might be a violation of LSAC and 7Sage TOS as per Dillon's post here:

http://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/1396/important-note-about-the-june-2015-lsat
    Thanks Pacifico! Because Feb. is unlisted and there's no real way for people to get ahold of the questions (unless they work for LSAC I guess) and the LSAT has long passed, it's not a big deal. Just please don't type up full questions! (Obviously. :P)
  • PacificoPacifico Alum Inactive ⭐
    8021 karma
    Oh okay thanks for the clarification @"Dillon A. Wright". I had seen your post and thought it was a bit more all encompassing.
  • Student76Student76 Alum Member
    324 karma
    RC was pretty hard, something about dark matter, then another RC about the history of property laws, or 3 different kinds of property laws, I don't know. It was my 5th section. Honestly, once I left I couldn't tell you any of the questions except something about an elephant with a mirror and a dot, which I ended up Googling the actual study that was done to realize I got it wrong, and a LG with a car show that I thought was kinda difficult but maybe it was just the my timing since it was the last. I finished every section and felt pretty comfortable only to get the worst score I had ever gotten with any practice test, by far. I am hoping it was a scantron error, it wouldn't be my first time. Maybe I will know in 10 years when the test is released. Thankfully, I didn't do so well because since then I have improved my average by 8pts and can't wait to take it again on Monday! Good luck! Check your scantron!
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    I heard that test had a Circular Table game.. and then PT 72 had an oddball matching game.. so much for not paying attention to the "Forgotten Few" in Logic Games Bible..
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    @"Dr. Yamata" said:
    I heard that test had a Circular Table game
    That was feb 2014.