Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to take a PT untimed?

lsattaker2021lsattaker2021 Member
in General 5 karma

I would like to take a few PTs without a time constraint just yet, however I don't see this as an option in the timing settings. What is the solution to this?

Comments

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    614 karma

Hello,

You can't do a preptest untimed, but you can create a problem set of each section and do those untimed.

Alternatively, you can do the preptests on LSAC's LawHub untimed, though you won't get data such as your time per question and target times like you would on 7Sage.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@lsattaker2021 said:
    I would like to take a few PTs without a time constraint just yet, however I don't see this as an option in the timing settings. What is the solution to this?

Hi there,

You will be able to take the PrepTest untimed after you've completed the timed sections. Please check out our lesson about the Blind Review method on this page: https://7sage.com/lesson/the-blind-review-is-a-habit/

We generally recommend that students do their Blind Review after completing the timed sections. You then receive a score for your timed sections and Blind Review (not timed) sections.

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions.