PT M20 BR call - Wednesday, March 31st, at 5pm EST. [Done]

canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
edited April 2021 in General 8313 karma

PT M20. Note: this test drew from the June and October '19 tests. Similar released PTs will be in the 87-89 range.

All scoring levels welcome.

Requirements:
- Have taken the PT or at least the section you want to BR under representative timed conditions.
- Flag or otherwise indicate the questions that gave you trouble for BR. We likely won't be doing every question on the test, just those indicated.
- Do not check your answers. This defeats the purpose of a BR call, and reduces the potential value to be extracted. Obviously there is no one "right" way, but in this group, the call should ideally be your first look at the material since your timed run.

We can also explore individual issues, general LSAT strategies, and become needlessly dramatic about the new T14 rankings.

Link to the meeting will be in this post. Venue TBD as I don't have one of those fancy school Zoom accounts. As of right now, default will probably be a google meeting so we won't have a time limit. If anyone has a school Zoom and is willing to host let me know!

Google meet link: https://meet.google.com/uwb-vvyp-ftd

Check back here for updates!

Comments

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

ooh I'd love to join, but it's my final fresh PT ahahaha -_-.. sure it will be awesome!!

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

@"Lime Green Dot" said:
    ooh I'd love to join, but it's my final fresh PT ahahaha -_-.. sure it will be awesome!!

I'll probably try to finish out the 60s I haven't hit yet next... if you have a PT you want to do a call for let me know. I'm always down for these.

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

YUS, any of them! Since I've done most of the 60s a while back, it'll be great to try these out as a retake/live BR.

• brooketaranharrisbrooketaranharris Core Member
    13 karma

This sounds like such a dope idea. I have taken 80s, 70s, but I am down for whatever! I'd probably prefer a test in the 60s, if that works for ya'll.

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    294 karma

Seconding comments to do a future BR call on an PT in the 60s/70s. I've been meaning to organize a BR call for an exam in that range but work and schedule conflicts have been getting me

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

I also vote for 60s!

• mannemckkmannemckk Core Member
    76 karma

interested!

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@canihazJD Looking forward to M20 on Wednesday and then whichever 60s-range test(s) after that.

• qtang2qtang2 Member
    76 karma

I’d like to join in. But I have short online meetings to do. So I may have to step out and back twice. I can create a zoom link, but I have to make someone the cohost, as I cannot be in the meeting the entire time

8313 karma

@qtang2 said:
    I’d like to join in. But I have short online meetings to do. So I may have to step out and back twice. I can create a zoom link, but I have to make someone the cohost, as I cannot be in the meeting the entire time

Just saw this, thanks! I think we'll just stick to google for now. Worked fine last time. See you there!

• rmack12400rmack12400 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

I can't make tonight's but would love to take part in the next one. Thinking of doing one saturday for 89 or 87? I'll probably be taking 89 and would love to go over it as a final heavy review b4 the April test

8313 karma

@rmack12400 said:
    I can't make tonight's but would love to take part in the next one. Thinking of doing one saturday for 89 or 87? I'll probably be taking 89 and would love to go over it as a final heavy review b4 the April test

I don't have plans to do one over the weekend, but anyone can host a BR group! It's not like some exclusive thing you can only do after a certain score. It would be rad if the front page of the forum was flooded with these so people had a range of PTs to choose from.

Everyone, please do consider just hosting your own group... I'm sure several people would appreciate it!

• rmack12400rmack12400 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

@canihazJD said:

I don't have plans to do one over the weekend, but anyone can host a BR group! It's not like some exclusive thing you can only do after a certain score. It would be rad if the front page of the forum was flooded with these so people had a range of PTs to choose from.

Everyone, please do consider just hosting your own group... I'm sure several people would appreciate it!

Well said! Thanks

8313 karma

Thanks for dropping in everyone! Arggh... that ONE LR question again!

https://i.imgur.com/Brp8I1c.png