PT75 BR call, this Sat 4/3/21 @ 5PM CT

swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
edited April 2021 in Study Groups 294 karma

TL;DR.
Topic: PT75 LR/RC sections
Time: Sat 4/3/21 @ 5PM Central Time
Voice call link: https://meet.google.com/ckf-rutp-vkm

I'm planning to take all 4 sections of PT75 under real exam conditions and would love to hop on call with some people from the community who've done the same. Looking for people who are ready to pick apart LSAT's arguments with gusto and trade tips on managing difficult questions under time.

What to expect:
* Come prepared with our individual BR completed and WITHOUT scoring or reviewing any answers ahead of time! Also fine if you come without have done your own BR.
* Have questions flagged and ready to review. We can collect all the questions at the start of the section and prioritize.
* Main focus will be LR/RC sections. I haven't done an LG BR call before, but I'd be open to it depending on people's interest.

Comment below or DM if you're interested and let's smash PT75 together

Comments

• yunonsieyunonsie Member
    611 karma

I’m interested!

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

@swanganie Looking forward to it.

• mhanson1991mhanson1991 Member
    42 karma

I'm in :D

• fall22WAfall22WA Core Member
    75 karma

interested!!

• jennyjenjen-1jennyjenjen-1 Member
    71 karma

interested!

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    edited April 2021 294 karma

Just took PT75. My immediate post-exam thoughts are that both LR sections were decent/average difficulty, RC was a little tough for me as usual (that judicial recusal passage?), and sadly I got really distracted during LG which really messed with my concentration. Look forward to the group BR tomorrow; I'll update with a call link soon.

• mhanson1991mhanson1991 Member
    42 karma

My main computer is still in for repair, I’m going to try to join with my old one, but don’t wait if I don’t show!

I found the two passage reading comp one the most iffy. Haven’t done a lot of those. The tree plant LG was a lesson I did, but it was early one when I didn’t know how to do LG so naturally it was the hardest... like LG ptsd. Think I got them all though.

• swanganieswanganie Yearly Member
    edited April 2021 294 karma

Sounds good @mhanson1991, hope you can make it. Agreed, I almost forgot about that comp passage one until BR just now and I realized I'd flagged like half the questions under time lol. It was pretty tough.

FYI all, I updated the description with a Google Meet link!