Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Update from the LSAC: Deadline for Scheduling Testing Day and Time

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited April 2021 in General 5740 karma

The LSAC has announced that effective with the April administration of the LSAT-Flex, test takers will be required to schedule their testing day and time by 11:59 p.m. ET of the Thursday prior to the exam. For example, for the April LSAT-Flex, which begins on Saturday, April 10, scheduling will close at 11:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, April 8.

After that deadline passes, test takers could opt to request a date change for a future administration, but will not be able to schedule for the current exam.

Comments

• overthistestoverthistest Member
    166 karma

When can we pick a day to take the test though? i just logged on and I dont see an option to do that. Thanks.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@Hannahbalas18 said:
    When can we pick a day to take the test though? i just logged on and I dont see an option to do that. Thanks.

Hi there,

The LSAC typically sends an email to students to let them know when scheduling of the testing day is open. If you have not received an email regarding this, please contact the LSAC directly for assistance. The LSAC can be contacted via email at LSACinfo@LSAC.org or phone 215.968.1001.