Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Eliminate Answer button

The eliminate answer button has suddenly disspeared from problem sets. Anyone know how to add it back??

Comments

• ceramt18ceramt18 Core Member
    33 karma

I am having the same problem. I think there is something wrong with the website itself. I've seen other people saying the same thing. I can't really do problems without it so I need it be fixed ASAP

• bunnyfriend7bunnyfriend7 Member
    191 karma

literally noticed it while I was doing a lg section.. it still eliminates if you click somewhere in the general direction of where it once was, but I'm assuming it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon lol

• randomlawyerrandomlawyer Member
    24 karma

@bunnyfriend7 said:
    literally noticed it while I was doing a lg section.. it still eliminates if you click somewhere in the general direction of where it once was, but I'm assuming it's just a glitch and will be fixed soon lol

I've been underlining or highlighting wrong answers to eliminate answers in the mean time. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!

• wapet2231-1-1wapet2231-1-1 Member
    18 karma

I am having a similar problem too, I think they have the option to remove wrong answer choices on the real LSAT so I hope they bring this back

• goforbrokegoforbroke Core Member
    edited April 2021 320 karma

Down for me as well #help

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    edited April 2021 1384 karma

Also in blind review mode, grayed out A/C can't be un-grayed -_-

Edit: Someone mentioned this earlier, but clicking in some magic spot close to where the "X" once was will let you resuscitate A/C from the gray zone. Now I just have to click a bajillion times until I find it LOL.

• kendrickykbkendrickykb Member
    11 karma

I've just been highlighting the first word of each answer eliminated. Not ideal, but better than nothing...

• JDDS0220JDDS0220 Member
    103 karma

I'm not sure if it is also related to the problems you guys mentioned..
    but the pinning button disappeared as well.. hope this to be fixed soon!

• 27 karma

same here, hope it will get fixed soon!!

• moniemadridmoniemadrid Member
    179 karma

If you click where it used to be - the answer eliminates

• brittany.lezubrittany.lezu Core Member
    4 karma

I've been having the same problem! If you click in the general area of where the x used to be on the right side of the answer choice it works, but definitely not ideal. I hope it gets fixed soon! It's frustrating with LG.

• 273 karma

Same problem here. Can @studentservice help?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @randomlawyer, @ceramt18, @bunnyfriend7, @wapet2231, @kendrickykb, @JDDS0220, @inacoconutshell, @moniemadrid, @"brittany.lezu", @"Learned Astronomer",

Sorry for the trouble. We are currently investigating the issue, and we will update this thread as soon as a fix is rolled out.

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

following.

• foodplantsfoodplants Core Member
    46 karma

Hello all - if you click next to the answer where the x used to be, it will eliminate the answer.

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Clicking where the X should be isn't that reliable - sometimes I need to click that area like 5 times and then I get frustrated lol. I did find that it works better on my ipad using my finger...Hopefully this gets resolved soon.

• H.BirdmanH.Birdman Member
    7 karma

@randomlawyer said:
    The eliminate answer button has suddenly disspeared from problem sets. Anyone know how to add it back??

If clicking the answer is unreliable/ not working I have been highlighting part of the answer as I go to stand in for the elimination button -- that way anything that i know is wrong I can highlight--- its a good work around for now!

• Alan Cheuk-2Alan Cheuk-2 Administrator
    3074 karma

Sorry everyone! This fix is live now (you may need to force refresh to pick up the changes)

• davidbear0davidbear0 Member
    125 karma

Can we also bring back the purple colour of the pin? It's a lot obvious to see which question has been pinned. Now it's just a hollow icon and if you pin a question, only the outline of the pin gets darker.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@davidbear0 said:
    Can we also bring back the purple colour of the pin? It's a lot obvious to see which question has been pinned. Now it's just a hollow icon and if you pin a question, only the outline of the pin gets darker.

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback. I have taken note of your suggestion, and I will pass it on to my team.

• 103 karma

you just click where you would if it was still there. It works for me :)

5740 karma

@davidbear0 said:

Thanks again for your suggestion. The fix is live! The pin icon should now be purple. See the screenshot below of how it should look:

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.