Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAC Prep Plus Subscription

Epic wafflesEpic waffles Alum Member
in General 36 karma

Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone knows any information regarding the LSAC Prep Plus Subscription and if I would need to subscribe to it to keep seeing PrepTests on here (7sage). I dont use the lawful.lsat.org site however I did log on to see if there was anything of interest and it says that my expiration date is approaching. If anyone has any information in regards to this I would greatly appreciate it.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"Epic waffles"

Yes, an LSAC account with an active Prep Plus subscription is required in order to use 7Sage's course. This is because LSAC requires that every student who wants to use a prep course that uses real LSAT questions must have an active LSAC Prep Plus subscription. That includes us, 7Sage, and any other LSAT prep course that uses real LSAT questions.

Note that you only need one LSAC Prep Plus subscription no matter how many prep courses you use. That means that if you use prep courses from multiple companies, you don't need to purchase multiple LSAC Prep Plus accounts. You can use the same one.

Let us know if you have any further questions.