7Sage Podcast Episode #43 - 7Sager Chris - 138 to 173 LSAT

Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
edited April 2021 in Podcasts 5740 karma

Episode 43 is here!

Subscribe to our podcast:
iTunes (Apple Podcasts) | Google Play Music | SoundCloud

@Christopherr

Comments

• lethal_baconlethal_bacon Member
    107 karma

Awesome episode! Chris is a wonderful tutor and it was really interesting to hear more of his story :)

• Nadzter19Nadzter19 Core Member
    123 karma

Thank you! This podcast was very helpful!

• Lime Green DotLime Green Dot Member
    1384 karma

Spending 1-2 hours on 1-2 LR questions that were hard for you is AGONIZING... but when you're really engaging, poring over every crack from STIM to A/C, you also feeling like something meaningful is happening. And it will show.

So glad @Christopherr verbalized this!

• Chris NguyenChris Nguyen Alum Member Administrator Sage 7Sage Tutor
    4577 karma

@lethal_bacon @Nadzter19 @"Lime Green Dot" I'm glad ya'll liked it!

If anyone has any questions please feel free to reach out!

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

Yo. This man Chris is a hall of famer.
    A 138 - 173. That's insane.

• 35 karma

Great podcast!
    Are the free tutoring sessions with Sami recorded on this website by any chance?

• PowerCorewardPowerCoreward Live Member
    21 karma

This was so inspiring to hear and really validated some of the same thoughts and feelings I’ve had since I began the journey in 2019. Props to you for holding down different jobs throughout it all. Navigating the LSAT for us non-unicorns requires a ton of patience, dedication, sometimes anger (lol), acceptance, and persistence. Thank you for sharing your experience! Does Sami still have free tutoring sessions? Best of luck to everyone hunting a great score! Congrats, @Christopherr!

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"moral law within" said:
    Great podcast!
    Are the free tutoring sessions with Sami recorded on this website by any chance?

Hi there,

No, the tutoring sessions were not recorded.

Let us know if you have any further questions.

• Peach_PapayaPeach_Papaya Core Member
    31 karma

This is great to hear cuz my first diagnostic was a 137. I have been studying for a while now but I get so anxious taking another preptest because of that diagnostic. Thank you for this!