Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Buddy(s) For June. Score range 165-169 last 5 Pts [closed ATM]

kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
edited May 2021 in General 1687 karma

Hello I am looking for a couple of people to meet 1-3sh times per week to BR together. The last 5 exams i scored between 165-169. I am looking for a few people of similar score level or if you are exceptional at RC (0-4 wrong consistently). My strengths are LG and LR and weakness is RC. I would like the people who join to have their strength as RC and weakness as LG or LR so we can complement each other.
I'm EST time but anytime from 10amish --- 8pm ish I would be free to zoom/google meeting/facetime. I am taking the June exam and will be using PTs 85, 86, 87, 89, and May2020. And we can also BR games LR Qs you have trouble with and we'll do the same for RC I struggle with that are not from the PTs we BR. I am friendly and like to joke around and keep things lite hearted, but June is the last LSAT for me so I will make sure we stay on track get our work done then joke around/talk everything else.
DM me or post on here. And I will give my email or cell phone whatever you're comfortable with.

Comments

• crharvellcrharvell Member
    15 karma

I would be down! LG is my weakest but I’m probably strongest in RC. Shooting for 168+ on June and would love a study buddy!

• larnlevittlarnlevitt Member
    64 karma

Hello! I would love to have study partners too! I got a 169 on my last PT and a 170 on the one before (which was my best). I'm not consistently great at RC but consistently improving (from -14 av to -5 to -3). My weakest section is LR.

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

@larnlevitt @crharvell I DM'd you.

• emaanc99emaanc99 Member
    55 karma

hey! I'm also scoring around the mid to high 160s, shooting for 165+ in June. my strenght being RC, getting around -4 -3 and my weakness rn being LR and a bit of LG. Would love to join, I'm also EST.

• Olympus MonsOlympus Mons Core Member
    43 karma

I DM'd you!

• kkole444kkole444 Alum Member
    1687 karma

@miguelconner4 @emaanc99 I will reply/ DM you the details

• lsat.taker12-1-1lsat.taker12-1-1 Core Member
    21 karma

hi! just started studying & interested!