Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wanting to Focus Only on Logic Games

RSat21165RSat21165 Core Member
edited May 2021 in Logic Games 70 karma

Hi Everyone,

I have a decent background in Reading Comprehension and Logical Reasoning due to using other study preparation tools prior to signing up for 7Sage. I am seeking to use 7Sage to primarily learn about Logic Games.

I understand that sections of the syllabus may relate, and that there may be great value to doing the curriculum in order. However, I am wondering if there are any particular sections of the syllabus that are especially helpful for improving an understanding of Logic Games. I understand that the Logic Games sections of the syllabus are titled accordingly, but it seems as though the Logic courses are also very important for Logic Games.

To my understanding, it seems as though the following courses hold direct value to Logic Games:

"Introduction to Logic", "Advanced Logic","Introduction to Logic Games & Sequencing Games", "Sequencing Games with a Twist", "Introduction to Grouping Games: The In-Out Games", "Grouping Games", "Grouping Games with a Chart", "Grouping and Sequencing Games".

Once again, I understand that all of the content within the syllabus may benefit my understanding of Logic Games, but I am seeking to prioritize my limited time. I would like to focus on sections of the syllabus that will most impact my understanding of Logic Games.

Are there any additional sections of the syllabus, not included in those that I have listed above, that I should take into account for improving in Logic Games?

Thank you very much for all of your help!

Comments

• 144 karma

I also started the course from Logic Games and covered those same sections. I think you are good to go (for logic games) with just those :smile:

• RSat21165RSat21165 Core Member
    70 karma

@TheCourtJester said:
    I also started the course from Logic Games and covered those same sections. I think you are good to go (for logic games) with just those :smile:

That is very reassuring, thank you so much!