Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help, -13 after 4 months of study

I took the April Flex and have took over 15 PTs and numerous problem sets. I am still missing -8 to -13 per RC section. I have tried the low res and high res method which I believe slows me down. What can I do to bridge this gap?

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

I think the first thing you need to diagnose is why you're missing so many questions. Are you not understanding the content or is it a timing thing? Or maybe a little of both?

Either way, I think it would be beneficial to stop doing timed passages for a little bit so you can really diagnose the root of the issue. Maybe you need to spend more time on 3 passages instead of trying to rush and do all 4. Maybe low/high res isn't a good method for you, and you need to find a more efficient way for you to take notes.

My main point I guess is stop timing yourself and experiment. Turn the timer off but still try to be as fast as possible without being inaccurate.

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

^ yup - stop timing yourself until your score stabilizes and identify where/how you are falling short in RC first and foremost.