Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

One Month Out

edited May 2021 in General 15 karma

Hey all,

I'm registered for the June LSAT. I have been studying/ watching 7sage videos and practicing since the beginning of February. For the final stretch what makes the most sense studying wise? Should I be doing a practice test weekly, biweekly? I have not completed all of the videos and practice sets but have a brief familiarity with every section. My weakest section is definitely Logic Games. Any advice? Thank you!!

Comments

• thinklikealawyerthinklikealawyer Core Member
    284 karma

Hi! As of now I am taking two full timed PT's a week on LawHub (LSAC's interface), transferring the answers to 7sage, then doing blind review + full review. I am drilling weak points as necessary (specific question types & weakest game types). I will be carrying this schedule into the week of the exam, where I will take one PT + in depth review, then taking the day before the real test off to decompress. If you feel you need more practice with LG, I would do as many as you can before the test. One game a day at least... (possibly full game sections if necessary). I hope this is helpful! Good luck!!!

• Legally_BluntLegally_Blunt Core Member
    35 karma

That's very helpful. Thanks for sharing!!

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

In addition to weekly practice tests, I'm doing problem sets for specific weak points. I'm also drilling whole sections from older PTs to work on timing strategy