Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Room Number on Admissions Ticket?

fifthendingfifthending Alum Member
in June 2015 LSAT 154 karma
I've been checking my admissions ticket regularly and even today, it still only gives me the building name and says "Room #'s Posted on Test Day" So I have to wait until the day of the test to even know what room I'm going to be in? Talk about stressful. Are all the test centers like this?

Comments

• tbram519tbram519 Alum Member
    77 karma
    Mine is the same. It just tells me the building the test is in and to meet in the lobby, but I've been in that building many times and there is no lobby. I'm sure they will make it obvious on test day, though!
  • iles.18iles.18 Alum Member
    26 karma
    Mine doesn't have a room number either. I called LSAC and they said they couldn't help me but it would most likely be posted on the door of the test center. :/
    Have you been to your test center before? Mine is at my Uni so I know there is only one large hall and I'm assuming it's that room. Maybe you can check our your test center as well?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    Mine was like that. There was a check in side in front of my building and from there was led to my testing room. I really don't think you should worry about little things like this. Just stay calm and kill this test!
  • fifthendingfifthending Alum Member
    154 karma
    @iles.18 Mine is at my uni as well but there's a billion rooms in that building haha so I'm not really sure. It's good that you know though!

Glad I'm not the only one, thought there was something wrong with my ticket :) I guess I'll just get there early and figure it out. Can we print out the admissions ticket today even though the room number isn't on it?
  • littlesnickerslittlesnickers Member Inactive Sage
    271 karma
    Is this information supposed to be in that box to the right of the address? Yeah mine is completely empty. I was just gonna show up and ask.
  • visualcreedvisualcreed Member Inactive ⭐
    326 karma
    That's crazy, I got my room number on my ticket fortunately but I still plan on going early just to make sure.
  • mpits001mpits001 Alum Member
    edited June 2015 938 karma
    When I took it in December, after I signed in, they just directed me to a room.
  • mmurray9mmurray9 Alum Member
    13 karma
    Mine just gave me the building, not the room number. I went to talk to a building manager and he said that there were several rooms designated for LSAT use. They were all in the same general area. Maybe try to find someone who works there and ask them!
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    On test day my ticket said a room.... but we all showed up and they sent us in a wild goose chase to find the room we were in. and when we finally got to a room they sent us to another one. It was so stressful. lol.
  • Dr. YamataDr. Yamata Member Inactive ⭐
    578 karma
    Yeah nobody knows. People are idiots. The LSAC doesn't know.. The UT staff sent me to different places all 3 times.. I had to do some detective work on the internet based on reviews from previous test-takers to ascertain the elusive location of this testing building. Just visit the place so you have some idea of where it's at.. and on test day show up a little bit early to allow for errors. You can also google the test center.. they have some reviews posted that might provide these "context clues." Honestly it's such a run-around.. why can't they just get it right and be clear. We're paying 170 dollars a pop LOL I think they could afford such meticulous oversight.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    yeah as others have said there isn't always a room number, not all TC get it all sorted out before hand. Mine in Feb just grabbed 10 or so at a time and gave a room, then the next and cycled through all the rooms available until no1 was left so it was pretty random