Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What is your study schedule? Need some structure- looking for inspiration/ advice!

Jahn.SnowJahn.Snow Member
in General 316 karma

Hi all! I've been studying for a little while now but I still think I need to get into the groove of a study schedule. Do you guys take 1 PT a week, BR, then review the test, and drill all 3 subjects in that order (and does that last you a week)? Or is there another way your weeks/ days typically look? What does a typically day/ week look like for you? Has this gotten you results/ relatively steady score increases?

I am in the low-mid 160s right now (With 2 random score of 170 and 173) trying to find a study schedule that will give me more consistent results, and help with self discipline. I'd love to year how you all are approaching this!

Comments

• galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    690 karma

Hi there, your score is higher than mine but I'm willing to offer some advice as I'd like to think I'm an organized person! Am I correct in saying that you are done with the CC and now in PT season?