Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Core Curriculum Study buddy. (EST time)

D.F.W. AficionadoD.F.W. Aficionado Alum Member
in Study Groups 29 karma

Hi all,

Would anyone be interested in an accountability buddy to work through the core curriculum (and beyond)? I was hoping to put together a group which we can check in on and see where everyone is at & post questions for general help within the curriculum.

We wouldn't even need to be at the same place within the C.C., but for context I am just about to begin the section on Logic. Putting in about ~30hrs a week, Mon-Sat, hoping to start more full-time PT'ing by July.

The plan will be to offer a daily check-in Mon-Fri to see where everyone is & to share my experiences as things go along. Perhaps an opportunity for a weekly recap on Saturdays w/ possible Happy Hour to talk shop about LSAT & Law.

I'll reply to this thread once we have enough ppl to close it!

Happy Studying!

D.F.W.

Comments

• 110 karma

I'm down! I have a similar schedule. I'm redoing the CC after a 8 month break from studying. I'm still at LR/Lawgic but I'm doing ~30-35 hours a week.

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

Yo, if DFW stands for "the best metroplex in TX" whatsaa duude. If not, whatevs.

Anyway, I'm putting 15-20 hours a week and killing the causation-phenomenon MFs right now. Let's do this fam HMU.

• D.F.W. AficionadoD.F.W. Aficionado Alum Member
    29 karma

@"LastLSAT-1" said:
    I'm down! I have a similar schedule. I'm redoing the CC after a 8 month break from studying. I'm still at LR/Lawgic but I'm doing ~30-35 hours a week.

I'm going to keep the post up to let a few more ppl possibly trickle-in. Keep your eyes peeled for a message next week, we will likely be reaching out to everyone who was interested and get things going.

29 karma

@lsat_sus said:
    Yo, if DFW stands for "the best metroplex in TX" whatsaa duude. If not, whatevs.

Anyway, I'm putting 15-20 hours a week and killing the causation-phenomenon MFs right now. Let's do this fam HMU.

Ahaha damn, I didn't even think of that but did used to live out by Austin! Stoked to have someone from the Longhorn state.
    We'll be getting things going next week, to give ppl a little bit longer to reach out. Look out for a msg sometime next week my guy.

• Krystell C.Krystell C. Member
    edited May 2021 72 karma

I AM IN! For context, I work full-time and am averaging 10-12 hours a week but would like to increase that number. I am currently working through Logic Games.

• esaelaleesaelale Live Member
    80 karma

I'd definitely be interested! I'm about 25% of the way through the CC right now and am doing about 25-30 hrs a week.

• Quest2170Quest2170 Member
    21 karma

i'm very down and will hold everyone accountable

• Lowry0707Lowry0707 Member
    102 karma

interested

• Arete_SouthbayArete_Southbay Core Member
    324 karma

Interested

29 karma

@Arete_Southbay @Lowry0707 @Quest2170 @esaelale @"Krystell C.” We’d be happy to have you guys. Will send a msg early next week to get things going.

Look forward to meeting you all!

• 10 karma

I'm interested! I'm studying full time at about 30/35 hours a week. I just started the cc and am getting into the logic games next week. Please message me with the details! :)

• ecglobalprofecglobalprof Member
    42 karma

I'm also very interested. Please add me to the group! Cheers

• juanga43juanga43 Member
    9 karma

Interested, would love to be added to the group! Thanks :)

• isabella-3isabella-3 Core Member
    18 karma

can you add me to the group? also when do you plan to take the LSAT?

• jessbasedjessbased Member
    5 karma

Definitely interested!

• juanga43juanga43 Member
    9 karma

Interested

• Zamalek95Zamalek95 Member
    37 karma

Definitely interested. I'm at 10-15 hrs per week but looking to do 25 now. Are you going to use an app?

• Wallst26Wallst26 Core Member
    edited May 2021 31 karma

Interested

• griff23dgriff23d Core Member
    42 karma

Also interested. I'm studying about 24 hrs a week and I'm working through the LR and LG section at the same time. Also hoping to start PTing in July.

• lgarner0123lgarner0123 Core Member
    4 karma

Please add me -I'm interested.

• ethandlee2001ethandlee2001 Core Member
    23 karma

Would love to join

• October10October10 Live Member
    15 karma

Interested

29 karma

@"Krystell C." said:
    I AM IN! For context, I work full-time and am averaging 10-12 hours a week but would like to increase that number. I am currently working through Logic Games.

Check your messages for invite :smiley:

29 karma

@layaleid01 said:
    I'm interested! I'm studying full time at about 30/35 hours a week. I just started the cc and am getting into the logic games next week. Please message me with the details! :)

@ecglobalprof said:
    I'm also very interested. Please add me to the group! Cheers

@juanga43 said:
    Interested, would love to be added to the group! Thanks :)

@Zamalek95 said:
    Definitely interested. I'm at 10-15 hrs per week but looking to do 25 now. Are you going to use an app?

@missaghin said:
    Interested

@griff23d said:
    Also interested. I'm studying about 24 hrs a week and I'm working through the LR and LG section at the same time. Also hoping to start PTing in July.

@lgarner0123 said:
    Please add me -I'm interested.

@ethandlee2001 said:
    Would love to join

@"Maria Lopez" said:
    Interested

Hey guys, we are now up! Check your messages for invite :smiley:

• aree2424aree2424 Core Member
    12 karma

Interested!