Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Powerscore June 2021 LSAT Flex Crystal Ball Webinar

canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
edited May 2021 in General 8460 karma

If you're taking the test anytime soon, I highly recommend attending this. Today at 8pm EST.

https://powerscore-portal.force.com/customercommunity/s/webinar?recordId=7012S000001JdPX

Comments

  • smm755smm755 Core Member
    52 karma

    Thank you for sharing!!

  • sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

    Thanks! Have you attended one before and found it particularly helpful?

  • galacticgalactic Yearly Member
    690 karma

    Thanks a ton for the reminder!

  • pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    230 karma

    This was AMAZING. Thank you for sharing this!!

  • PFT CommenterPFT Commenter Core Member
    edited May 2021 249 karma

    It was awesome!

  • Jugartha98Jugartha98 Core Member
    42 karma

    Can anyone share a recording or give a bit more insight?

    Thank you!

  • tayjaycee17tayjaycee17 Member
    edited May 2021 59 karma

    Great

  • andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

    @Jugartha98 @benjinewman7 the moderators of the webinar actually requested that we don't share any of the information that was provided, and recordings weren't allowed :/

  • canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

    For those that missed this, you will be reasonably well served by listening to the previous flex crystal ball webinars... I think there are two of them.

  • sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

    @"andrew.rsn" the previous crystal ball's were posted publicly to YouTube, thus providing information publicly about them wasn't an issue. Was this not the case for the June one?

  • andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

    @sarahblair Yeah, they said this one was an exception and it won’t be made available unless you’re a power score member.

  • nachooooonachooooo Core Member
    42 karma

    Yeah if anyone has a recording and would like to share that would be amazing!!

    @Jugartha98 said:
    Can anyone share a recording or give a bit more insight?

    Thank you!

  • canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

    @sarahblair they opted to make this one available only to attendees and only paid students can access the recording. They specifically asked content not be shared.

  • thinklikealawyerthinklikealawyer Core Member
    284 karma

    Is there ANY way to get some kind of information about this? So sad I am just seeing this post today (a day late)....

  • canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

    @thinklikealawyer The vast majority of the same info can be found in the previous flex webinars

  • sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

    @canihazJD said:
    @thinklikealawyer The vast majority of the same info can be found in the previous flex webinars

    I felt like in the past they focused on the particular upcoming flex by specifying things such as old PT's they predict it may resemble, etc. In your opinion the old one's are still beneficial for this test?

  • canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    edited May 2021 8460 karma

    @sarahblair said:

    @canihazJD said:
    @thinklikealawyer The vast majority of the same info can be found in the previous flex webinars

    I felt like in the past they focused on the particular upcoming flex by specifying things such as old PT's they predict it may resemble, etc. In your opinion the old one's are still beneficial for this test?

    If you haven't seen every PT from 70-M20, prioritize those. Thats not based on powerscore alone... it's just what the flex tests have been drawing from. This info can be found in the previous webinars as well.

    But to answer your question directly, yes older ones are absolutely still beneficial... but new ones are much more likely (likely, not guaranteed) to be representative of a current test.

  • 273 karma

    Where can I get a recording of this? Thanks!

  • sarahblairsarahblair Core Member
    604 karma

    @"Learned Astronomer" said:
    Where can I get a recording of this? Thanks!

    You have to be enrolled in the PowerScore course or one of their tutor students (or something of that manner). Unfortunately, this one isn't being released publicly. Not sure why.

  • ibarre98ibarre98 Member
    44 karma

    Ok not to be rude but literally who cares if the moderators asked that the info not be shared. It's kind of annoying to keep info like this behind a pay wall but if anyone who went to the seminar is willing to share the info ($$$) please message me.

  • tayjaycee17tayjaycee17 Member
    edited May 2021 59 karma

    PT70 to May 2020 Flex is what we should be practicing for June 2021 Flex correct?

  • 273 karma

    @sarahblair thank you!

  • overthistestoverthistest Member
    166 karma

    If anyone is feeling kind and would like to send me a direct message with info from this I would appreciate it SO much. Im testing in June and this is the last time I can take the test in order to apply and be considered for law school in the fall. This means so much to me and I have been studying a ton...but any extra informaton you can provide about the test would be beneficial and very helpful to me. I took a powerscore course however I no longer pay so I do not have access. I really wish I would have seen this sooner - I would have loved to attend. Thank you for anyone out there willing!!!

  • rubberbootrubberboot Member
    26 karma

    Is any of the information not mentioned in previous webinars really substantial or important? @canihazJD

  • WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

    Hi everyone, I watched the last Crystal Ball for the November 2020. It is on Youtube (or their site). I believe it forecasted up to and including April 2021 flex, so I would recommend watching it. Of course, we are inquiring for June and probably August, so that information is not captured, but the November webinar does help like @canihazJD says so.

  • canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8460 karma

    @rubberboot if you watched the previous ones, you'll be fine.

  • Justin CaseJustin Case Member
    30 karma

    @ibarre98 said:
    Ok not to be rude but literally who cares if the moderators asked that the info not be shared. It's kind of annoying to keep info like this behind a pay wall but if anyone who went to the seminar is willing to share the info ($$$) please message me.

    They specifically said not to because they want to reward the people who took the time to attend. Plus, sorry, not gonna do Dave and Jon dirty like that.

  • erinwadgeerinwadge Member
    42 karma

    Does anyone know if they are planning on doing one before August's test as well? :) Thank you so much for sharing this!!

  • nachooooonachooooo Core Member
    42 karma

    What about the people who would have taken the time to attend if they had seen the post w/ the info in time? ...or do those people not deserve to be "rewarded"? lmao weird

    @"Justin Case" said:

    @ibarre98 said:
    Ok not to be rude but literally who cares if the moderators asked that the info not be shared. It's kind of annoying to keep info like this behind a pay wall but if anyone who went to the seminar is willing to share the info ($$$) please message me.

    They specifically said not to because they want to reward the people who took the time to attend. Plus, sorry, not gonna do Dave and Jon dirty like that.

Sign In or Register to comment.