Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

June 2021 LSAT 170s Cram group

aqanijamaaqanijama Member
edited May 2021 in Study Groups 59 karma

Hey everyone, I'm taking the LSAT scheduled for 2 weeks from now and with classes being over I'm looking to really dedicate a lot of time to studying for the exam. In the past few weeks i've been PT'ing in the mid 160's, (with an outlier score of 174), and I'm looking to squeeze out any additional advantage i can get in the upcoming days and figure a study group could help. Please let me know if you're interested and I'll add you to the discord server i've created!

Hey everyone I appreciate all the interest and I'm really excited to have some people to study with over the next few days. I've attached the Discord below, now that schools out I'm pretty much free all day to study and am willing to acquiesce to any of the groups scheduling conflicts.

https://discord.gg/v7FDDyKE

Comments

• ambera1215ambera1215 Member
    12 karma

I'm interested! June will be my first time taking the LSAT and I've been PTing 155-160 range. While I'm open to retaking, I'd love to try and break the 170s on my first try! Any help I can give and get would be amazing :)

• axk1105axk1105 Member
    6 karma

I am also taking the LSAT for the first time in June and interested in being added to this server!

• salma.zakariasalma.zakaria Member
    3 karma

I'm interested! Please add me!

• jwk291291jwk291291 Member
    249 karma

Add me/send me the link to the Discord! I'm currently PTing 174-180 but pretty inconsistent. I'd love to have people around to motivate me and help discuss difficult problems.

• dllockettdllockett Core Member
    4 karma

I would like to join! I’m taking the June test as well

• ytang06ytang06 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

would like to join!

• lucy233lucy233 Member
    12 karma

I am also interested!

• 11 karma

Hi im interested!!

• ravioli4ravioli4 Member
    88 karma

Hey, I'd like to join as well!

• a.andersona.anderson Core Member
    50 karma

Hello! I'm super interested in joining this server. Please add me!

• shanxu180shanxu180 Core Member
    10 karma

Hello. Same here, please add me too.Thank you!

• 571 karma

I have been consistently hitting 162 without being able to finish any of the sections. I am definitely interested in hopes I can resolve the timing issues in time. Seems like a relatively fixable issue as opposed to not understanding the questions.

• vamos180vamos180 Member
    7 karma

Hi, I'm also interested in being added to the server. Thanks!

• evan.006evan.006 Member
    82 karma

i'm also interested in being added! I'm in the same exact boat, and trying to improve to hit high 160s/low 170s before June.

• MansiMansi Core Member
    37 karma

Hey, I am also interested, please do add me to the server!

• thomasbermel15thomasbermel15 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I would love to be added as well!!!

• gfiesta28gfiesta28 Core Member
    edited May 2021 47 karma

I'm interested! Please add me to the discord server :) If you could send me a link or DM me, that would be great!

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

I'd like to be added. Thanks!

• avidlsatqueenavidlsatqueen Core Member
    58 karma

Hi there! I am also taking the LSAT for the first time (and hopefully last) in June and would love to be added. My practice test scores have been quite inconsistent, ranging from 162 - 172.

• al.uchitelleal.uchitelle Member
    3 karma

Interested! I'm stuck in the 162-164 with a random 166 a few days ago

• EverythingEbsEverythingEbs Core Member
    41 karma

Hi, I too am interested in joining! I tried to click into the discord link but it says the server is invalid. Can anyone help?

• jiayingpeng99jiayingpeng99 Member
    12 karma

interested!! I've been breaking into low 170s recently and would love some help to stay more consistent!

• ishaw18ishaw18 Member
    112 karma

My situation mirrors yours almost identically! I'm in

• Lulu01234Lulu01234 Free Trial Member
    7 karma

I'm interested also. please add me.