Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ProctorU pre-sign up?

esmetrontzesmetrontz Member

Hi! I’m registered for the June flex and got the email that registrations would open on Thursday 6/3 at 12 eastern. Am I able to make a ProctorU account before then just to make sure the process runs smoothly? I tried to make one and chose LSAC as the institution but it didn’t let me make an account. Thanks!

Comments

• bananabobananabo Core Member
    1211 karma

When scheduling opens up, they will send you an email with your login info for proctorU!

• 66 karma

I had an account before the lsat (from college) and was able to just switch my institution to LSAC

• esmetrontzesmetrontz Member
    37 karma

Okay got it. So if I don’t have an account already they’ll send me the login info on Thursday? I’ve never used ProctorU.

• bananabobananabo Core Member
    1211 karma

@esmetrontz said:
    Okay got it. So if I don’t have an account already they’ll send me the login info on Thursday? I’ve never used ProctorU.

Yup!

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

To my knowledge, the account info in ProctorU is the same username and password as your LSAC account. I just signed up for my date and time myself.

• esmetrontzesmetrontz Member
    37 karma

Update- I got the email from LSAC yesterday providing me with the login information for ProctorU, and was able to schedule my preferred time. Thanks all for your help!