Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated study partner for February test

nicolena.franconicolena.franco Free Trial Member
edited December 2013 in General 14 karma
I was scheduled for the december test but it was pushed to February. My entire group that I usually review with took the December test, so I'm looking for a few people to review PTs with. We usually reviewed via google hangout or skype.

Scheduling:
Most likely PTing some 30s, some 40s, 52-71. I'm open to changing around the schedule to different material. I just really want someone committed to staying on track and keeping a schedule.

Stats:
Highest pt 155; mainly low bc of RC.
-0 to -2 LG. -10 to -8 LR. RC is terrible.

I'm hoping to find someone that really wants to pt and review every other day with one day off a week. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Comments

• DoruntineDoruntine Alum Member
    edited December 2013 22 karma
    Hi Nicolena,
    Im also looking for a study partner for the February test.
  • wardfgwardfg Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Also looking for studybuddy this plan sounds good! please email me wardfg@bc.edu!!
  • v-1v-1 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2013 25 karma
    Nicolena, are you all set? What time frame are you thinking will work for you.
  • v-1v-1 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2013 25 karma
    Oh, you all, can email me. tks
  • karinac315karinac315 Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Can I join in on this too? my e-mail is karinac315@gmail.com, I think a study group would be great for motivation and structure
  • amellajamaamellajama Free Trial Member
    2 karma
    Hi there- i am also interested in a study buddy as well- my email is amellajama@yahoo.com.
  • FawzibnurFawzibnur Free Trial Member
    5 karma
    Hello all, I would like to join your group too, if it's ok. my email address is fawzinur1@gmail.com
  • ccwilso4-1ccwilso4-1 Free Trial Member
    30 karma
    I would love to as well, please email me at ccwilso4@asu.edu
  • michaelspinellomichaelspinello Alum Member
    8 karma
    I would also like to join this group, please email me at michaelspinello@gmail.com
  • misheikh91misheikh91 Free Trial Member
    7 karma
    I would like to join you too Nicolena. I am basically on the same page as you and am planning on taking PT 40- to the most recent. Let me know for more info misheikh91@gmail.com/ or 631-827-3746 if you'd like to text.
  • tiannwkstiannwks Alum Member
    3 karma
    I would also like to join. My e-mail is tanweeks@gmail.com.
  • cnguye15cnguye15 Member
    64 karma
    I would like to join too. My email is cnguye15@gmail.com. Thanks.