Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scheduling June is Open

LsatBirdLsatBird Free Trial Member
edited June 2021 in General 392 karma

Just logged in via proctor u and you can start scheduling!

The early bird gets the worm :)

Comments

• Yorgez10Yorgez10 Alum Member
    95 karma

What if you did not receive an email yet?

• 375 karma

I did it! But I already had a ProctorU account and this was second time scheduling through there

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Haven't received an email yet and first time using ProctorU.

• 375 karma

I did not receive a confirmation email but it says "scheduled"

• schlaw224schlaw224 Member
    14 karma

has anyone not received an email yet

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

Received an email and selected my time. :) Good luck everyone!

• rhitt19rhitt19 Member
    edited June 2021 34 karma

@CactusJack said:
    What if you did not receive an email yet?

You should have the email. If you don't, go to proctor U and click forgot password. If you're not in the system, you won't receive an email to reset it in which case you'll need to contact LSAC. There may be something wrong with your registration.

• rhitt19rhitt19 Member
    34 karma

OP did the same "hack" I did. Log in to ProctorU early and select forgot password. Everyone else should see the email now in their inbox from LSAC.

• jegoldberg10jegoldberg10 Member
    11 karma

Anyone else not received an email yet? First time taker here

• mrinalini.v92mrinalini.v92 Yearly Member
    22 karma

Does anyone know the webcam requirements? I read on LSAC we have to be able to show under our desks and stuff, so I am wondering if I need to go get an external webcam?

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

@"mrinalini.v92" said:
    Does anyone know the webcam requirements? I read on LSAC we have to be able to show under our desks and stuff, so I am wondering if I need to go get an external webcam?

Just carry your laptop around the room/area when you give them the tour.

• carlmatscarlmats Core Member
    14 karma

Does anyone know if you can just use a proctorU account that you've already made? The account has the same email that LSAT has on file. I was able to register with that account for the 12th but im just wondering if it's allowed?

• Ruth1234Ruth1234 Core Member
    6 karma

Ooof, all my preferred time slots are booked -- does anyone know if they ever open up additional time slots later? Thanks.

• StevenGreen3StevenGreen3 Member
    11 karma

I received an email at exactly the time it opened. Make sure you are checking the email you have on file with LSAC. If you don't see it, call LSAC: 215-968-1001. It took about 20 minutes to get someone on the phone, but they were very helpful.