Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LR / RC weak points - 7Sage Forum

LR / RC weak points

autumn.ames23autumn.ames23 Member
in General 251 karma

I recently posted on here about help and I was told to check my trends. 7sage is very helpful in showing trends based on PT's and what we need to work on...

For LR I need to focus on Flaw, Strengthen, and RRE. Desperately!! I have no idea how to attack these questions, I have not improved. I know if I get a handful more questions right on LR I will be at my goal score.

For RC I need to focus on inference and analogy.

Please any tips or strategies for any of these would be so appreciated :)

Comments

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    1376 karma

I have word doc that has a play by for each question type. Feel free to PM me and I can send it too you and answer any other questions you have!

• ashleyhtashleyht Member
    14 karma

@CSieck3507 said:
    I have word doc that has a play by for each question type. Feel free to PM me and I can send it too you and answer any other questions you have!

Hello! Can you send me this too?
    I've been trying to improve my LR
    Thank you!

• TimbitPancakeTimbitPancake Member
    edited June 2021 4 karma

@CSieck3507 said:

Hi!

If you don't mind sharing it with me, I'd really appreciate it!

1376 karma

@"erich.patana" said:

@CSieck3507 said:

Hi!

Yea just PM me!

1376 karma

@"erich.patana" said:

@CSieck3507 said:

Hi!

PM me!