Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does anyone know when the August test dates will be announced?

JoshuaEAJoshuaEA Member

I know the test is on the week of the 14th, but I work a job and need to request off several days prior to, and on test day, so it would be really helpful to know when I can select my actual test day/time.

Comments

• VickystudiesforLSATVickystudiesforLSAT Alum Member
    40 karma

From what I've seen on November's LSAT, they posted available times/days on the last week of the month before the test. So for the August, it seems like it'll be announced the last weeks of July

• 123anami123anami Member
    388 karma

For the June flex (this upcoming weekend) they didn't let us know the specific dates until May 26. But it will likely include both of the weekend days and one weekday. I had to take off work as well and I just did the whole week before the estimated dates on the LSAC website, even before they told us the dates.

• sarakimmelsarakimmel Member
    1488 karma

Based upon previous FLEX administrations: Dates and times will be released about 2 weeks before the start of test week, once sign-ups are opened (you will get an email). There will be testing times offered throughout the day both weekend days (8/14 & 15), and 2-3 days of the following week. The last testing day is typically Wednesday or Thursday, they will save some days for retests due to technical issues at the end of the week.