Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Answers for LR Problem Sets

taiga_aisakataiga_aisaka Core Member

Hey everyone! I just selected a few weakening questions from PT1-35 so that i could solve them in the problem sets. However, after submitting it, i could view the right answers but there were no explanation videos. When i clicked on explanation, It led me to the discussion forum. Could you guys tell me how to go about it?

Comments

• jenny515jenny515 Member
    48 karma

Older questions don’t all have explanation videos so you can try and see if others have posted discussions or you can post your own.

• lobell79lobell79 Alum Member
    146 karma

If I recall correctly:

Video explanations for:
    LR PT 17-89?
    LG: All PT
    RC: 1-89

Hope that helps

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited June 2021 5740 karma

Hi @taiga_aisaka,

Sorry about that. You may have seen the "Discuss"button instead of a link to the Explanation Video because we do not have Explanation Videos for those LR questions.

To clarify, we have Explanation Videos for nearly every question in every PrepTest:

• Logical Reasoning: PrepTests 17 - 89
    • Logic Games: every PrepTest ever published
    • Reading Comprehension: PrepTests 1 - 89

If you are logged into your account, you can find all of 7Sage's Explanation Videos on this page: https://7sage.com/lsat-explanations/.

For the questions that do not have an Explanation Video, you can search for any past question discussion on the Discussion Forum by typing in the PrepTest number, section number, and question number in the search box in the following format: PT#.S#.Q#. See the GIF below where I searched for PT1.S3.Q11:

You can also post your own discussion on the Forum. When posting a question in the Forum, please use the following formats:

• Reading Comprehension (RC) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (P#) - brief description of stimulus" E.g. PT60.S1.Q7 (P4) - weakened immune system cancer

• Logic Games (LG) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# (G#) - brief description of question" E.g. PT40.S2.Q7 (G2) - could be true of the study

• Logical Reasoning (LR) questions: "PT#.S#.Q# - brief description of question" E.g. PT37.S1.Q12 - Political scientist: Efforts to create a more egalitarian

You can see our Formatting Guidelines on this page.

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.