Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Scoring high 150s, looking for a tutor or group

sydlee22sydlee22 Core Member
in Study Groups 24 karma

Hi, I have been constantly scoring in the high 150s and sometimes breaking 160. I am looking for a tutor or a motivated, small study group to score in the high 160s for the August exam. Open to suggestions.

Comments

• CSieck3507CSieck3507 Member
    1376 karma

What are your breakdowns for each section?

• Smelly CatSmelly Cat Free Trial Member
    48 karma

Currently scoring in the low 150s and looking for the same.

• castronecastrone Member
    210 karma

I scored 172 on my las PT what do you need help with

• jknarf513jknarf513 Member
    189 karma

I'd love to join a group! Stuck in the mid/high 160s aiming to be consistently in the high 160s low 170s by August.

• Learned AstronomerLearned Astronomer Free Trial Member
    145 karma

Messaged!

• deweycr18deweycr18 Member
    34 karma

Interested! 160 PT average, but I know this June’s LSAT probably didn’t get me any higher than that. Goal score is somewhere in the mid to high 160s.

• acampbellacampbell Member
    12 karma

Hey! I am taking the November test and am hoping for a 160 as well. I really need motivation so I would be very interested in a study group!

• ecglobalprofecglobalprof Member
    42 karma

Hello, I am currently scoring in the 50s (between 151-157) and would love to join a study group. I'm also looking for someone to do practice tests with once a week and BR. I'd be really happy to join your study group, and if you'd like to partner up for test-taking, let me know! Cheers, Em

• 30 karma

I'm in a similar boat. Would love to work together.

• neverondefenseneverondefense Core Member
    15 karma

I'd join! PTing in the low 160's.

• xxxanderxxxander Core Member
    14 karma

Add me