Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perpetually suck at LG

HermioneJeanGrangerHermioneJeanGranger Free Trial Member

Am I the only one who has put months into LG and is just not seeing a return on investment? I am consistently between -3 and 5 on LR, and -4 and 6 on RC, but my BEST on LG has been -6 and it's usually more like -9. LG is killing my score, and everyone said it was the easiest section to improve upon. I'm feeling very defeated at this point. Anyone been through this?

Comments

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

How many months?

• HermioneJeanGrangerHermioneJeanGranger Free Trial Member
    51 karma

I spent about 3 months on the Powerscore Bibles (which did not help me much), and then 2.5 on actual practice.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

-6 to -9 sounds about right if not pretty good for that amount of time. It is the easiest section to improve on... what people leave out is that it never feels like it. Just keep on grinding and you'll get there.

• HermioneJeanGrangerHermioneJeanGranger Free Trial Member
    51 karma

That sounds normal? Ok, that's actually encouraging. Thanks.

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    edited June 2021 340 karma

I'm in the same boat so thanks for posting this, I thought I was alone. I have been putting the time in (for months now) and I'm not seeing consistently good results yet. Sometimes I think I'm getting worse. You are not alone.