Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Making the Study Schedule

christina-10christina-10 Member
in General 44 karma

When making the study schedule would it be unwise to put the end date August 14th (the week the August LSAT is taken)? In other words, should I stop drilling practice exams and reviewing materials a couple days before the August exam?

Comments

• JusticeLawJusticeLaw Member
    194 karma

I don't know what the experts would say, but respectfully, I would review up until the last few minutes of the test if that was possible. This is a hard test. Every person is different. There are some people who would probably say no, but I think it depends on how you feel about the test and what you want to achieve. If you feel that you can ace the test the week before the exam, then I would rest and relax and feel confident that I can do this with little ease. However, there is the issue of test anxiety, forgetfulness and as a friend of mine would say, "not there yet" in the manner of study or information and practice. I hope this helps.

• 271 karma

Does this mean the test will be on August 14th?

• christina-10christina-10 Member
    44 karma

The actual dates haven't been confirmed yet but from previous webinars I've attended they said that it's going to be around that week. > @teddyballgame15 said:

Does this mean the test will be on August 14th?

• christina-10christina-10 Member
    44 karma

This definitely does help, I think you're right to say that it's best to review up until the last minute. Thank you so much! > @JusticeLaw said:

I don't know what the experts would say, but respectfully, I would review up until the last few minutes of the test if that was possible. This is a hard test. Every person is different. There are some people who would probably say no, but I think it depends on how you feel about the test and what you want to achieve. If you feel that you can ace the test the week before the exam, then I would rest and relax and feel confident that I can do this with little ease. However, there is the issue of test anxiety, forgetfulness and as a friend of mine would say, "not there yet" in the manner of study or information and practice. I hope this helps.