Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August Study Group

ksplesnik2000ksplesnik2000 Member
in Study Groups 14 karma

Hello!

I'm a UBC Vancouver student in the PST time zone who's looking to form a study group with a total of 4 people (including me) to prepare for the August LSAT. I took the LSAT in August 2020 and am at the point in my studying where I've reviewed all the theory that the 7Sage provides, and have also read some or all of the LSAT "Bibles" (mostly the Logical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension Bibles) and the LSAT trainer. I'm hoping to start taking practice tests every day and ideally get through all of the prep-tests from 37-89 before the August LSAT, but I'm happy to meet as a group anywhere from everyday to 2-3 times per week. Finally, I'm aiming to score a 165+.

If you have a similar set of goals and are at a similar point in your studying, let me know!

Comments

• ironofffironofff Member
    70 karma

hey!! Very Interested!!

• kvitka22kvitka22 Member
    257 karma

interested!

• savannahlsatsavannahlsat Member
    edited June 2021 20 karma

Interested!

~edit: sorry just saw you were PST, I'm EST~

• jjmoorejjmoore Core Member
    5 karma

I'm also interested but I'm also EST.

• iTzKloudyiTzKloudy Core Member
    7 karma

currently testing 160, aiming for 170, taking august lsat. MDT student from alberta

• ksplesnik2000ksplesnik2000 Member
    14 karma

To those in EST - I'm happy to work around the time difference, I'm not sure what your schedules are like but it probably means we would be meeting either afternoon or evening time in the EST time zone.

• thechemistthechemist Core Member
    9 karma

In PST, very interested im currently getting mid 160s aiming for 170s

• sarahc14sarahc14 Core Member
    103 karma

Interested! I am in low 160s and aiming for 170 in August

• Juper1234Juper1234 Member
    112 karma

I am interested, I am in the low 160's and trying to maximize my score for August.

• LegallyBrunette21LegallyBrunette21 Yearly Member
    500 karma

Interested as well! I need at least a 166. Aiming for UBC law!

• hehehe11hehehe11 Member
    26 karma

interested :) Pls add

• LegallyLauraLegallyLaura Core Member
    32 karma

I'm interested too! Please add me