Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

7sage Consulting

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am interested in consulting to help answer a few specific admissions related questions, not necessarily a comprehensive editing package. If I purchase the one hour consulting - can I use it to ask the specific admissions related questions? Any advice on consulting/the 7sage packages is appreciated!

Comments

• Selene SteelmanSelene Steelman Free Trial Member Admissions Consultant
    2037 karma

7Sage Admissions Consultant and former admissions officer here! If you purchase one hour of consulting, you can use it to ask any law school admissions related question you have. You can also discuss pieces of your application, get real-time feedback, or ask questions about your personal admissions strategy.

• Granger DangerGranger Danger Alum Member
    717 karma

I highly recommend the 7sage consulting. I'm not trying to people please or anything, I just think they do great work and are good listeners about your personal story and application. Message me for any further questions!

• EagerestBeaverEagerestBeaver Alum Member
    703 karma

I second @"Granger Danger" The consulting team was super helpful in my process. Feel free to DM for details.