Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in the Boston Area Interested in Forming a Study Group for a Mid-to-late 2021 LSAT?

in Study Groups 137 karma

After not hitting my score goal and realizing I didn't master enough of the test, I've decided to forego this admissions cycle in order to try to get up into the mid 170s. Wondering if anyone is up for weekly chats about general strategy insights, cookie cutter questions, specific problem sets, etc. I want to get into that 'zone' where you start to really see the theory of the test, if that makes sense. I'm best at self-study, which keeps me focused (after all we take the test alone), but would like to get into test 'theory', occasionally drilling things like question type strategy and logic game setup, that kind of thing—macro level stuff. I think that's the key to breaking into the highest percentiles. Anyone interested?

Thanks.

Jim

Comments

• 12 karma

Hi! I'm in Boston and interested :)

• josh.r8964josh.r8964 Member
    66 karma

I'm hoping to take in August or October, but I'm in Boston and am interested!

• Maxwell-1Maxwell-1 Member
    21 karma

I'm interested! I'm a little outside of Boston (Central MA) but I go to (a) Boston University!