Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Transferring Lawhub test to 7sage

geveetgeveet Core Member
in General 47 karma

I took a test on Lawhub, is there a way to transfer it to 7sage?

Comments

• andrew.rsnandrew.rsn Alum Member
    831 karma

Switch the test on 7sage to paper version and input the questions manually

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@geveet said:
    I took a test on Lawhub, is there a way to transfer it to 7sage?

Hi there,

Yes, if you took the PrepTest on LSAC LawHub, you can enter your results on 7Sage using our Answer Sheet.

Here are the steps to do this:

First, tap the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will be able to enter your answers via the Answer Sheet. See the screenshot below:

You can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    edited July 2021 340 karma

Help I just transferred my answer choices from law hub to 7 sage using the above instructions. But is there any way to save the answer choices, and then blind review the test, before you get your score. My timed score is showing up as my blind review score, and I don't see where I can blind review before I submit my results. Is that an option?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"PROMISED LAND"

Yes, you can tap on the Question numbers to input your Blind Review answers. See the example GIF below:

When you are done, tap the blue "Save and Score" button located at the bottom of the page to see your results.

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

@"Juliet - 7Sage" This is super helpful! Thank you!!