Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My 7sage account.

vichinskyvichinsky Alum Member
in General 502 karma

Its saying I cannot extend it what do I do?

Comments

• SSBM1000SSBM1000 Member
    edited July 2021 614 karma

Hello,

Legacy accounts, which are accounts created before LSAC implemented their Prep+ policy, can't be extended, but once it expires, you can just purchase Ultimate+ again. My understanding from talking to Student Services is that you'll keep all your data when you resubscribe as long as you use the same email address associated with your account. Also, you can reach out to Student Services by email and have them cancel your account immediately if you want, instead of waiting until August 1st.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @vichinsky,

Grandfathered accounts can only be extended up to July 31, 2021. If you need to use the course beyond this date, you can subscribe to our Ultimate+ subscription course after your grandfathered account expires. All of your account data will be preserved as long as you subscribe using the same email address.

We have two versions of this course, monthly ($69/month) and yearly ($599/year). Both have access to the same content which includes all PrepTests ever published and video explanations for nearly every single question on those PrepTests.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

• Slow is FastSlow is Fast Alum Member
    445 karma

Hi @"Juliet - 7Sage" What happens to our data once a monthly subscription ends? Could we have a monthly account, allow the subscription to lapse, and resubscribe a few weeks later and still see our same data when we reactivate?

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited July 2021 5740 karma

@"Slow is Fast" said:
    Hi @"Juliet - 7Sage" What happens to our data once a monthly subscription ends? Could we have a monthly account, allow the subscription to lapse, and resubscribe a few weeks later and still see our same data when we reactivate?

Hi there,

Yes, as long as you re-subscribe to the course using the same email address, all your data will be preserved.

Let us know if you have any further questions.