Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

August LSAT

sj657216sj657216 Member

First time LSAT taker and I am wondering when I can choose the time for my test. I have chosen the day on LSAC already, but not the time.

Comments

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    340 karma

Scheduling will begin on Thursday, July 29th at Noon EST. You will receive an email from LSAC at that time with detailed instructions to guide you through the process. Hope this helps.

• sj657216sj657216 Member
    47 karma

Great, thanks!

• amgfan783amgfan783 Member
    20 karma

how do you pick the day? Im registered for August but thought we picked the day and time on July 29

• JohnathanJohnathan Core Member
    82 karma

@amgfan783 — The LSAC will send out an email with a link for you to set up a ProctorU account or login to your existing account. Once logged in you can pick either Saturday (8/14) or Sunday (8/15) as well as your start time. Slots are filled on a first come first serve basis.

• sj657216sj657216 Member
    47 karma

@amgfan783 Johnathan is right, when I registered for the LSAT I had mistakenly thought that I had registered for August 14th. However, I only registered for a test the week of the 14th. On 7/29 you can choose the 14th or 15th as well as the time.