Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lower score first time using Lawhub?

Matthew19941Matthew19941 Core Member
in General 102 karma

I just took my first practice test on Lawhub since the actual test is only a little over a week away. I got a score lower than I've been getting and ran out of time on some sections which hasn't happened to me in a while. I'm hoping this is just because this was a new interface. Has anyone else had lower scores when adjusting from 7sage to lawhub?

Comments

• tahurrrrrtahurrrrr Member
    1106 karma

I scored about what I was scoring anyway, but yeah I also found myself pressed for time when I used law hub for the first time. You'll get used to it, so don't read into it too much!

• zoomzoomzoomzoom Member
    462 karma

There have been research that shows that when you are introduced to new stimuli (aka a new environment, a new format, etc.), it takes some time to adjust to it, which explains why your score could have dropped.

I don't believe at all it is indicative of your abilities but rather that you're just not fully used to the format just yet. Totally normal. Spend the next couple days practicing in that format and sooner than later, you'll get the hang of it :)

• Jordan JohnsonJordan Johnson Member
    686 karma

Yes, I always recommend doing (at least the RC) in LawHub. The minor changes in the interface can really build up if you've never interacted with it.