Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Doc on my Mac...Test Day Question.

PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
edited August 2021 in General 340 karma

I've thought about this for a little while, and decided I'd just go ahead and ask. Anybody test with a mac, and have the Doc on their mac be an issue. It seems random, but once while doing a Practice Test, I went to input the correct answer choice and accidentally pushed open an application from the doc on the bottom of my screen. I'm trying to temporarily remove it, but don't see how I can. I moved it to the left of my screen and made it smaller, but was wondering what other folks have done. Or is this a non-issue with the Proctor taking over my screen?

Comments

• FloridaManFloridaMan Core Member
    139 karma

I don't know the answer to this question but I have a similar issue. I get text and news notifications on my mac that I want to turn off for the test but I am not sure how.

• 81 karma

when I had mine in June the proctor disabled everything. no texts or notifications came up at all

• csharm002csharm002 Member
    352 karma

@FloridaMan said:
    I don't know the answer to this question but I have a similar issue. I get text and news notifications on my mac that I want to turn off for the test but I am not sure how.

You can just put it on do not disturb

• CashhhyyyCashhhyyy Core Member
    583 karma

They will disable everything! I took mine on a Mac

• PROMISED LANDPROMISED LAND Member
    edited August 2021 340 karma

@Cashhhyyy @mikaylacastagna Oh ok! I took extra precaution (putting Do Not Disturb on etc.) but this is reassuring!
    Thank you everyone! Hoping you all have a nice testing experience!