Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do you find all the questions you "Starred"

xo_f4iryxo_f4iry Member
in General 85 karma

Hi, I have been starring LR & LG questions I want to re-do. How do I find them on 7sage?

Comments

• SS.SitkaSS.Sitka Member
    100 karma

Following

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited August 2021 850 karma

Hi @xo_f4iry,

We don't have an option to mark questions with a "Star", but if you are referring to lessons in the Syllabus, you can find all starred lessons by typing "star" in the Instant filter.

See the screenshot below:

If you've been "pinning" Logical Reasoning and Logic Game questions in the results table after taking a PrepTest, you can find those pinned questions in your Analytics.

If you pinned Logical Reasoning questions, these pinned questions will also show up in the Question Bank with a pin icon next to it.

Unfortunately, the pin feature is not available for Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets. This is because Logic Games and Reading Comprehension problem sets are done on a per game/passage basis. Pinned questions only show up for Logical Reasoning, because Logical Reasoning is done on a per question basis.

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• xo_f4iryxo_f4iry Member
    85 karma

Thank you!