Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is anyone doing the 7sage in South Korea?

Webby_SongdoWebby_Songdo Alum Member
edited August 2021 in Study Groups 677 karma

I live in South Korea and am currently doing the CC. If anyone is interested in meeting at a study cafe and doing it together, we certainly can. I live at Songdo, Incheon but can travel to Gangnam, Sindorim, Bupyeong, etc.

Comments

• ravioli4ravioli4 Member
    88 karma

Hey! I'm in korea right now and going through CC/loophole if you want to study! I'd prefer gangnam (I live near wagnsimini)
    :)

• Webby_SongdoWebby_Songdo Alum Member
    677 karma

@ravioli4 said:
    Hey! I'm in korea right now and going through CC/loophole if you want to study! I'd prefer gangnam (I live near wagnsimini)
    :)

Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a direct message. Please check that and follow up with me.

• lawstudent2022lawstudent2022 Core Member
    12 karma

Hi! I am interested in a study buddy I'd prefer Gangnam as well :)

• yeonierohyeonieroh Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Hi :) I’m interested in the study group and both Gangnam and Sindorim work for me

677 karma

@helena_1229 said:
    Hi! I am interested in a study buddy I'd prefer Gangnam as well :)

Thank you for your reply. I have sent you a direct message. Please check that and follow up with me.

677 karma

@yeonieroh said:
    Hi :) I’m interested in the study group and both Gangnam and Sindorim work for me

• Lsaturday-1Lsaturday-1 Core Member
    11 karma

Hello! I'm interested in a study buddy in Seoul!

• jasonc678jasonc678 Core Member
    13 karma

me too

677 karma

@judyum41 said:
    Hello! I'm interested in a study buddy in Seoul!

Hey, we tried meeting at a study cafe in Gangnam but unfortunately, the area is too far for me to travel from Songdo, Incheon. The travel time is almost two hours. Other individuals who commented on this thread are interested and if you could DM them, I am sure they will meet up with you to study for the LSAT together.

Thanks,
    Ken

677 karma

@jasonc678 said:
    me too

Hey, we tried meeting at a study cafe in Gangnam but unfortunately, the area is too far for me to travel from Songdo, Incheon. The travel time is almost two hours. Other individuals who commented on this thread are interested and if you could DM them, I am sure they will meet up with you to study for the LSAT together.

Thanks,
    Ken

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    edited August 2021 1417 karma

뭐야 다 서울 사람들이구만... 금수저 아이가 ㅋ

• Savanna11Savanna11 Member
    26 karma

I live in Seoul, near dongdaemun! I'm studying for the LSAT too. I would even be interested in something like a support kakao group chat lol, given the COVID situation!

677 karma

@lsat_sus said:
    뭐야 다 서울 사람들이구만... 금수저 아이가 ㅋ (dear admin - I'll gladly remove all foreign language usage if you decide 7Sage to be an exclusively english-language only platform)

@Savanna11 said:
    I live in Seoul, near dongdaemun! I'm studying for the LSAT too. I would even be interested in something like a support kakao group chat lol, given the COVID situation!

Hey, the thing about making a group chat on KakaoTalk is that the conversation, oftentimes (not always), becomes unnecessary. Thus, I don't think I will make a group chat but if you are interested, please feel free to send each individual DM and see what you can coalesce. As for meeting at Gangnam, I am unable to meet because the travel time from Songdo, Incheon to Gangnam is two hours and I am just drained physically when I return from the center of South Korea. My family is trying to move to Bundang soon, and once we make this happen, I will probably contact each individual again and see if I can set up a studying session.

Best,
    Ken

• LogictechLogictech Member
    8 karma

I live in Gangnam! I'm interested in the study group!

• allisonyooallisonyoo Member
    15 karma

I'd be interested in a kakao group! I'd be interested in a study group too but I'm not sure if meeting in person is really feasible given the Covid restrictions.

• lsatpsatlsatpsat Member
    edited August 2021 57 karma

@allisonyoo said:
    I'd be interested in a kakao group! I'd be interested in a study group too but I'm not sure if meeting in person is really feasible given the Covid restrictions.

yeah in person probably wouldn't work... just popping in to say hi, i'm surprised there are quite a few of us in korea! good luck y'all

677 karma

@"christine.w.jeong" said:

@allisonyoo said:

yeah in person probably wouldn't work... just popping in to say hi, i'm surprised there are quite a few of us in korea! good luck y'all

My understanding is that we are allowed to convene with a group of four people or less before 6 pm and after 6 pm, only two or less number of people are allowed to meet. As stated above, I can't meet because I live in Songdo, Incheon but if any of you would like to send a DM to each other, I think this is the next possible step to go.

677 karma

@allisonyoo said:

My understanding is that we are allowed to convene with a group of four people or less before 6 pm and after 6 pm, only two or less number of people are allowed to meet. As stated above, I can't meet because I live in Songdo, Incheon but if any of you would like to send a DM to each other, I think this is the next possible step to go.

677 karma

@chelseamoon2 said:
    I live in Gangnam! I'm interested in the study group!

As stated above, I can't meet because I live in Songdo, Incheon but if any of you would like to send a DM to each other, I think this is the next possible step to go.

• nnnnnnzzzznnnnnnzzzz Member
    177 karma

Hi there, can we do online study group on Zoom or Discord?

• tsevelmaa25tsevelmaa25 Free Trial Member
    4 karma

Hi. I would love to have a study buddy in the same time zone, too. We can study online though. DM me.

677 karma

@nnnnnnzzzz said:

We can opt for that as well, but I personally don't see a point given that we are all studying for our own thing.

• nnnnnnzzzznnnnnnzzzz Member
    177 karma

@valuequietness said:

@nnnnnnzzzz said:

We can opt for that as well, but I personally don't see a point given that we are all studying for our own thing.

Do practice tests or sections without checking the answers before.
    During live session, Zoom or discord, compare answers and defend your answers as to why you think those were the right answers.
    Then check the right answers, that's how I envision studying together would be.

677 karma

@nnnnnnzzzz said:

@valuequietness said:

@nnnnnnzzzz said:

Do practice tests or sections without checking the answers before.
    During live session, Zoom or discord, compare answers and defend your answers as to why you think those were the right answers.
    Then check the right answers, that's how I envision studying together would be.

The thing is everyone is on a different stage of studying. I am on the game section of the CC while the last person I met for a study was on LR section of the CC. I don't think an online study session would work. Sorry.

• ravioli4ravioli4 Member
    88 karma

hey everyone! i didn’t realize there were so many people studying in seoul for the lsat!! i made an open kakao chat if everyone’s interested! ☺️

✨seoul lsat buddies✨
    https://open.kakao.com/o/gkPfpKud