Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October lsat date??

autumn.ames23autumn.ames23 Member
in General 251 karma

I took the august flex this past weekend, it was my second time taking the lsat. I really have no clue how I did but everyone seems to be saying that it was a hard test which is making me nervous. Im worried Im gonna get the same score or worse, but then again I could have done better. The registration due date for October is before scores get released... if I sign up for October but am content with my score can I cancel and get refunded? Or If I want to retake can I take it in November and still apply on time? thanks

Comments

• overthistestoverthistest Member
    166 karma

You should check LSAC website for specific dates. I know this cycle they changed the allotted time to change dates at no fee and with a small fee. You won’t get your money completely refunded at all, but you could get a partial refund. It says the direct information on the website.

• nomomnomnomomnom Member
    412 karma

Hmmm I'm not sure but honestly October and November is one month apart, so realistically if ya wanna see how you do on Aug first before, then I would suggest November. Assuming there isn't any pressing/additional obligations and responsibilities for you from Oct-Nov.