[Free LR Tutoring] PT86.S4.Q-all

lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
edited September 2021 in Logical Reasoning 1417 karma

What’s up fam - it’s your boi lsat_sus.

I hope the Aug flex folks practice some self-empathy if you didn’t feel too hot on your exam. “Just keep swimming” as the great blue aquatic specimen so graciously stated.

I just took PT 86 and did “not bad,” and after thorough review I think I got the underlying logical reasoning structure for the second LR section. I’d love to discuss it with y’all this Saturday night at 7:30pm** CST.

The plan is to do the entire section together and explain what I extrapolated from those questions that I hope will be applicable to future LR questions.

Topic: PT 86 S4 Review

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6898274355?pwd=RHpGUFkxR2FyUlkxeS9iOGZqdE1XZz09

Meeting ID: 689 827 4355
Passcode: 152658

Much thanks,
lsat_sus

Comments

• 118 karma

Just took the August exam and will be taking the October exam as insurance. Averaging -5ish per section on LR and need to get to -3ish consistently. Goal is 165-170.

You'll post the link in here? I'll be there

• lsat_suslsat_sus Core Member
    1417 karma

@robinsonberkeley I think I can relay some patterns I picked up that might reinforce or supplement what you know. 165-170 is soo totally possible

• WinningHereWinningHere Member
    417 karma

@lsat_sus question. What do you mean "....from those questions...". You are taking what you learned from the first LR section and applying to the second LR section that you will be doing in the zoom call? Sorry I am confused.

edited August 2021 1417 karma

@WinningHere love the name.

I'll be explaining patterns I picked up from the 2nd LR section, which can be applied to future LR questions in general, regardless of PT or section. Hope that clarifies.

• ecglobalprofecglobalprof Member
    edited August 2021 42 karma

Great initiative! I'll be there.

• canihazJDcanihazJD Alum Member Sage
    8313 karma

I highly recommend this. Solid practice to assess your true understanding of the content... and @lsat_sus awesome.

edited August 2021 1417 karma

@ecglobalprof fam! ily.

@canihazJD omfg. "The praise of the praiseworthy is worth a thousand praises." Thanks!

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

Hey @lsat_sus, when do you plan on taking the exam and which cycle do you plan on applying? Also have you taken an exam already and does one need to reach their target score in their PTs to decide to take an exam? Thanks.

1417 karma

@CantHurtMe fam, I'm thinking this cycle but honestly idk. My score is so unpredictable and my gpa is trash so.. And I think so, yeah.

• AJamal22AJamal22 Member
    205 karma

Gotcha man. I definitely feel you. I have seen you on here for a while and always see you grinding out the explanations so I know your gonna get the score you want. I took my exam in August after studying the entire summer and did not feel good about it, so I am currently in thought about if I should take it in October, especially with the new medians being unbelievably high. Good luck G, you got this.

1417 karma

@CantHurtMe you're discouraged after studying for a summer? Welcome to the club. Everybody lowkey depressed on this platform lol (sorry). and bruv, people complain about the new medians so much. Don't fall into that bullshit. Just do you and grind chief. Fuck those "165-170" motherfuckers man. Who the fuck cares about em?? I don't. How about we get a 180 and flip em off at the end? Then we hit the bar for some bourbon? Sound good? Good. And thanks king. Ima get that 180 - you heard it right here fam. LSAT's a lil bitch.

• Alice003Alice003 Live Member
    691 karma

@lsat_sus I heard you! Your above response makes me laugh and releases my stress from LSAT! Thanks!

I believe you will get that 180!Thank you for doing this for us and your motivation as well here. Look forward to joining your session! I will be there!

1417 karma

@Alice003 lmaoo awesome!

1417 karma

bUmP. T-minus 2.5 hrs 💀

1417 karma

We're back on lool

691 karma

It was a great session today! Thank you again for doing this! You said you would do 2 or 3 times a week. Is it true? I definitely will join it!

1417 karma

@Alice003 LMAO, my response is.. "너 밖에 없다" LOL. You can look that up if you want.

691 karma

@last_sus, it is awesome! Thank you!!!