Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚖ Official August 2021 LSAT Discussion Thread ⚖

123457»

Comments

  • alexcampbell0128alexcampbell0128 Alum Member
    3 karma

    @hl782 said:
    7 Interruptions from ProctorU saying that my video was disconnected even though the video was constantly on (why the f would it turn off by itself when my wifi is fine & I'm trying to take a test)? Lost all groove. Especially angry since I had 2 LG sections, which I felt were each doable. Was interrupted on ALL sections, ProctorU failed to pause my exam on about half of those and precious time kept on ticking. Hours of studying gone to waste.

    Beyond pissed and I'll be taking the exam in paper next time. Filed in a complaint to the LSAT and if the complaint isn't satisfied, I will cancel.

    Good grief. I hope everyone else had it better than I did.

    For those it may help

    LG1 - VW Movies was the only notable (and hard one) here.
    RC - Nigerian Novel, EMF & 2 ways of viewing cases, Privatization, Fungi
    LR - Honestly a blur. There was a question about not inspecting cluster of stars for life.
    LG2 - Politicians, Movies in Months, Fencing, etc.

    This was my exact setup. Hoping LG1 is the scored, but wouldn't be super beat up either way. Not sure if I was just reading poorly or if the test was actually more difficult than average but I felt like I might've missed an additional question or two per section vs my last few practice tests. C'est la vie.

  • minah.rashidminah.rashid Alum Member
    18 karma

    Hey guys I had the exact same exam as the last few people that have commented on this thread! But unfortunately I really let that first LG section trip me up (which unfortunately was the first section of my exam).. I finished two of the games and found the third one so difficult that I had a panic attack while I was writing. At this point I found it incredibly hard to get myself together and couldn't focus on the rest of the sections - it was only at the end when I saw the last logic games section that I realized I had let the experimental LG get to me. I feel awful and wish I had found a better way to calm my anxiety. I was scoring well above the 90th percentile in all my recent PT's and there's no way I even scraped a 156 today.. all because of a stupid panic attack. Feels like months and months of hard work down the drain; I feel like an absolute failure. I hope that everyone else had a better experience than I did.

    Also for those still wondering, LSAC is definitely giving people different exam sections - the two real LG seem to be boutiques and fencing from the copious amounts of reddit threads I've scoured. Hope everyone else did better than I did!

  • imd_4711imd_4711 Monthly Member
    8 karma

    @mmhf2019 said:
    Had LG-RC-LR-LG for mine. I'm guessing the first was the experimental with the really difficult third game (Friday/ Saturday with V&W screenings?). Things Fall Apart, Privatization for RC. Monkeys and Tokens for LR. Fencing for last LG.

    Unfortunately got tripped up on the fencing game. Anyone know any game from a past PT similar to it?

    I had the same experience. The first LG section with the screenings was so hard, I also felt I tripped up on the fencing section even though it was significantly easier overall at least. I really felt like the fencing game was so open ended that it kind of paralyzed my brain. I don't feel like I've come across a game like that so far in my PT's either...

  • 271 karma

    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

  • adamkim13adamkim13 Monthly Member
    37 karma

    @teddyballgame15 said:
    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

    Unfortunately, from what I understand the score preview does not allow you to see the score earlier than anyone else. It just gives you the option of cancelling the score, if you want to.

    Here is a direct quote from the LSAC website:
    "First-time test takers who sign up for score preview will receive their scores at the same time other test takers receive theirs (assuming they have completed their LSAT Writing and have no holds on their accounts), and will have six (6) calendar days to decide if they want to cancel or keep their score."

  • whatsmynamewhatsmyname Alum Member
    edited August 2021 606 karma

    @adamkim13 said:

    @teddyballgame15 said:
    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

    Unfortunately, from what I understand the score preview does not allow you to see the score earlier than anyone else. It just gives you the option of cancelling the score, if you want to.

    Here is a direct quote from the LSAC website:
    "First-time test takers who sign up for score preview will receive their scores at the same time other test takers receive theirs (assuming they have completed their LSAT Writing and have no holds on their accounts), and will have six (6) calendar days to decide if they want to cancel or keep their score."

    Wrong info. You do see your score.

    Dates are on the website, google is your friend.

  • forthewinwinforthewinwin Alum Member
    edited August 2021 117 karma

    I had LR-LG-RC-LG

    LG #1 had 2 easy games; 2 rough ones. The political party question goofed me a bit as I couldn't draw many easy inferences.

    LG #2 had 2 easy games; 2 somewhat rough ones. The fencing question was odd, and the one with movie theatres.

    LG is typically my strongest section (-2 on PTs) but I suspect I did more like -5 or a bit worse, because of spending way too much time on the odd questions.

    LR was very dense. Most of the passages were very long.

    RC was OK - I had the one about a novel writer, leaves, corrective justice vs. benefit to society (EMFs?), and the theory about how the universe supposedly started.

    @"J Wicker" said:
    Did anyone find the LR (conspiracy theories, Sisyphus, Norway/Sweden, dark bird feathers) really really really hard? Or was it just me because I'm terrible at LR?

    Damn you, LR...

    Found it very dense. A lot of material to absorb for each question. I ended up having to guess all the parallel reasoning questions because of running out of time.

  • lalalandbabelalalandbabe Alum Member
    41 karma

    @whatsmyname said:

    Wrong info. You do see your score.

    Dates are on the website, google is your friend.

    Right info. They said you don't see it EARLY. It's in the comment, attentive reading is your friend.

  • JohnathanJohnathan Monthly Member
    edited August 2021 82 karma

    @whatsmyname said:

    @adamkim13 said:

    @teddyballgame15 said:
    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

    Unfortunately, from what I understand the score preview does not allow you to see the score earlier than anyone else. It just gives you the option of cancelling the score, if you want to.

    Here is a direct quote from the LSAC website:
    "First-time test takers who sign up for score preview will receive their scores at the same time other test takers receive theirs (assuming they have completed their LSAT Writing and have no holds on their accounts), and will have six (6) calendar days to decide if they want to cancel or keep their score."

    Wrong info. You do see your score.

    Dates are on the website, google is your friend.

    Lol! - You do get to see your score, but that was not the question the question was do you get to see it early....The answer is NO. You DO NOT get to see your score early. You just have the option to keep or cancel within 6 days of receiving your score. Good luck!

  • JohnathanJohnathan Monthly Member
    edited August 2021 82 karma

    @Johnathan said:

    @whatsmyname said:

    @adamkim13 said:

    @teddyballgame15 said:
    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

    Unfortunately, from what I understand the score preview does not allow you to see the score earlier than anyone else. It just gives you the option of cancelling the score, if you want to.

    Here is a direct quote from the LSAC website:
    "First-time test takers who sign up for score preview will receive their scores at the same time other test takers receive theirs (assuming they have completed their LSAT Writing and have no holds on their accounts), and will have six (6) calendar days to decide if they want to cancel or keep their score."

    Wrong info. You do see your score.

    Dates are on the website, google is your friend.

    Lol! - You do get to see your score, but it's not an "early score preview" it's just "score preview"...So the answer is - You DO NOT get to see your score early, you'll receive your score when everyone else does. You just have the option to keep or cancel within 6 days of receiving your score. Good luck! @teddyballgame15

  • Ameneh MAmeneh M Monthly Member
    11 karma

    @"Lime Green Dot" said:
    Totally fine to use @mikaylacastagna !

    Did you have the option to highlight and underline while taking it?

  • Ryan88lsatRyan88lsat Member
    12 karma

    I wrote on Sunday I had RC LG LR LG

    RC I had the Nigerian Language/Literature, EMFs, Privatization, and Cacao trees as many other have said. Pretty standard LR, maybe a touch on the harder side. (This was definitely a real RC section)

    The first LG section I thought was relatively easy. Campers, Clothing/Retail, Clay Tablets, Musicians/Concerts. @wsowell said they had 1 LG and this was it. This leads me to believe to believe this was a real LG section

    LR was quite reasonable, pretty standard by my estimation, maybe even a bit on the easy side. The first question was on bird bones and feather (again this is definitely a real section)

    Second LG was the security guards which I found not too bad from games 1-3 but the last security guard game was on the harder side as people have mentioned. I almost entirely present in people who had 2 games sections. There was one post that said this was their only game section.....So I'm a little confused on which was the real games section but I'm leaning toward this being experimental.

    If anyone has any insight on games please chime in.

  • madmad47-1madmad47-1 Alum Member
    10 karma

    Wrote on Sunday, had LG LR RC and LG.
    My first LG was headliners at concerts and security guards at hotels. Second LG was retail boutiques. I did terribly on the second LG section, like, ran out of time and guessed an entire game without having time to diagram.

  • lizzogonzolizzogonzo Alum Member
    623 karma

    @"minah.rashid" said:
    Hey guys I had the exact same exam as the last few people that have commented on this thread! But unfortunately I really let that first LG section trip me up (which unfortunately was the first section of my exam).. I finished two of the games and found the third one so difficult that I had a panic attack while I was writing. At this point I found it incredibly hard to get myself together and couldn't focus on the rest of the sections - it was only at the end when I saw the last logic games section that I realized I had let the experimental LG get to me. I feel awful and wish I had found a better way to calm my anxiety. I was scoring well above the 90th percentile in all my recent PT's and there's no way I even scraped a 156 today.. all because of a stupid panic attack. Feels like months and months of hard work down the drain; I feel like an absolute failure. I hope that everyone else had a better experience than I did.

    Also for those still wondering, LSAC is definitely giving people different exam sections - the two real LG seem to be boutiques and fencing from the copious amounts of reddit threads I've scoured. Hope everyone else did better than I did!

    I had the same format: LG-RC-LR-LG

    LG 1 - the notoriously hard V/W Theater
    RC - Nigerian Languages, Endophytes, Privatization, EMF
    LR - monkey tokens, roasted chicken vs. fresh chicken, star clusters
    LG 2 - fencing

    Thanks for confirming that LG 2 is the real one! I am really relieved because the first LG also tripped me up and like most I did way better on the hopefully real section. I'm sorry you couldn't calm your nerves :( It's always a frustrating feeling knowing you didn't do your best due to panic. But don't beat yourself up too hard! This test is difficult and intense, no matter how long one studies it will always be a hard test. I know you can pick yourself back up and get the score you want if you retake! For now take a breather. You got this don't give up!

  • LunananaLunanana Alum Member
    44 karma

    I had two LGs, the sequence was LG-LR-RC-LG. The first LG was significantly harder than the second one. I hope it was the experiment section (sad face)

  • LunananaLunanana Alum Member
    44 karma

    @"minah.rashid" I totally get your feelings! I also got 2 LGs, with the first section (LG) so freaking hard, and I really couldn't focus on my later sections. I also want to blame myself for this, but hey it is a really difficult tests, next time we will both do better! Things that make us mentally break down do happen. Take this time as a lesson, and register for October test! I believe we will ace next time!

  • Summer99Summer99 Alum Member
    6 karma

    @whatsmyname said:

    @"rozier.commercial" said:

    I had the exact same version of the exam, and I have to agree with your assessments. The first LR was a bit wonkey and didn't feel as concrete as the second. Definitely comparable in difficulty to some of the mid-80s tests IMO.

    do you think LR1 was the experimental one? I suspect because there seemed to be a great variance between the questions in some way that I can't put my finger on it. Or it was the nerves from it being the first section?

    How did you do on Game4?

    LR1 was the real one, I only had one section with it

  • jbajwahjbajwah Alum Member
    7 karma

    Hey Y’all I had a couple really dumb questions. So on my test day Tuesday, the proctor couldn’t figure out how to open my test so I spent 1 hr and 15 mins just sitting there before the exam. Once the test started everything went normal.

    But LSAC reached out to me in an email and gave me the option to retest on the 26th.

    Are re-tests harder or easier, is there a trend or do you end up having the same test as before (as a possibility? ) I do however feel comfortable with how I felt about the exam and debating weather a retake would actually help me or harm me.

    Secondly, a little far fetched but could technical issues translate into the system not tracking your answer sheet correctly? Like if I selected A on a question could the system glitch and record no response. I sound super paranoid but the premise my brain is using is= if technical issues can indeed occur, it might be possible that there was an issue recording responses ( even if the black dots indicating question completion were all complete)

  • ishaw18ishaw18 Alum Member
    112 karma

    @jbajwah said:
    Hey Y’all I had a couple really dumb questions. So on my test day Tuesday, the proctor couldn’t figure out how to open my test so I spent 1 hr and 15 mins just sitting there before the exam. Once the test started everything went normal.

    But LSAC reached out to me in an email and gave me the option to retest on the 26th.

    Are re-tests harder or easier, is there a trend or do you end up having the same test as before (as a possibility? ) I do however feel comfortable with how I felt about the exam and debating weather a retake would actually help me or harm me.

    Secondly, a little far fetched but could technical issues translate into the system not tracking your answer sheet correctly? Like if I selected A on a question could the system glitch and record no response. I sound super paranoid but the premise my brain is using is= if technical issues can indeed occur, it might be possible that there was an issue recording responses ( even if the black dots indicating question completion were all complete)

    I can't say anything about re-tests as I've never taken. But I would be fully confident in your test being properly graded so I wouldn't worry about that at all! Just focus on the test and do your best. Good luck if you choose to retake!

  • MikeBoyegingepieMikeBoyegingepie Alum Member
    31 karma

    I had LG-RC-LR-LG

    Bombed the first LG which has VW theaters and movies on Friday and Saturday
    The failure of this first section also negatively influenced my RC performance.
    Second LG got the fencing game.

    RC: nigierian literature, privatization as the comparative passage, tree grass> @"minah.rashid" said:

    Hey guys I had the exact same exam as the last few people that have commented on this thread! But unfortunately I really let that first LG section trip me up (which unfortunately was the first section of my exam).. I finished two of the games and found the third one so difficult that I had a panic attack while I was writing. At this point I found it incredibly hard to get myself together and couldn't focus on the rest of the sections - it was only at the end when I saw the last logic games section that I realized I had let the experimental LG get to me. I feel awful and wish I had found a better way to calm my anxiety. I was scoring well above the 90th percentile in all my recent PT's and there's no way I even scraped a 156 today.. all because of a stupid panic attack. Feels like months and months of hard work down the drain; I feel like an absolute failure. I hope that everyone else had a better experience than I did.

    Also for those still wondering, LSAC is definitely giving people different exam sections - the two real LG seem to be boutiques and fencing from the copious amounts of reddit threads I've scoured. Hope everyone else did better than I did!

    I feel the same as you do.

  • UCLApleaseUCLAplease Member
    edited August 2021 281 karma

    That monkeys and tokens (coins?) LR question has been driving me absolutely crazy. I can't stop thinking about it.

  • wsowellwsowell Member
    64 karma

    @UCLAplease

    What about it?

  • dmadjarian2018dmadjarian2018 Alum Member
    30 karma

    @ban3rc said:
    Anyone not have 2 RC? I am trying to figure out which one was the experimental section.

    I only had one RC and it was the one about Nigerian languages. I had two LR sections.

  • MikeBoyegingepieMikeBoyegingepie Alum Member
    31 karma

    I saw people guessing the LG with the fencing game is the real one. I had two LGs, one with VW theater and movies on Fri and Sat, the other one included the fencing game. I am just wondering is there anyone who got only 1 LG had the VW theater and movie game? If no one got only one LG session with the VW theater movie game, can we say with confidence that the LG with VW theater and movie game is the experimental one?

  • mariaye0604mariaye0604 Alum Member
    79 karma

    @MinyMy11 said:

    @InsertTextHere said: I really have no idea
    @MinyMy11 Do you by any chance remember the questions from your LG section? Did you get something about fencing competitions? I got LR-LG-RC-LG

    I

    I had two LG sections. The first section had the F/G inspecting/visiting office and the other has the movies on Friday/Saturday in the two theaters. These games are sooo hard, I basically randomly picked answers for 5-6 questions which never happened for me before.
    My second LG was much more normal. It has fencing (some sort of competition, I don't remember it to be fencing but everybody says so...), politicians, also movies with different genres. I also had 1 question that I think I chose wrong, but all the others were decent. I really hope this is the scored section.

  • forthewinwinforthewinwin Alum Member
    117 karma

    @"Ameneh M" said:

    @"Lime Green Dot" said:
    Totally fine to use @mikaylacastagna !

    Did you have the option to highlight and underline while taking it?

    Yes.

    @"a.anderson" said:
    I'm seeing a lot of people wondering which of their RC sections were real and these were the RC questions I got (I only had one RC section):

    1. Nigerian novel
    2. Cacao virus
    3. EMF litigation
    4. Privatization

    I got same - and only one RC section.

  • gucgemotoogucgemotoo Alum Member
    31 karma

    Tested Sunday. LG-LR-RC-LG

  • LawSchool8LawSchool8 Alum Member
    192 karma

    @gucgemotoo what were your game topics? I had 2 sections as well

  • 11 karma

    @Jingepie said:
    I saw people guessing the LG with the fencing game is the real one. I had two LGs, one with VW theater and movies on Fri and Sat, the other one included the fencing game. I am just wondering is there anyone who got only 1 LG had the VW theater and movie game? If no one got only one LG session with the VW theater movie game, can we say with confidence that the LG with VW theater and movie game is the experimental one?

    @Jingepie said:
    I saw people guessing the LG with the fencing game is the real one. I had two LGs, one with VW theater and movies on Fri and Sat, the other one included the fencing game. I am just wondering is there anyone who got only 1 LG had the VW theater and movie game? If no one got only one LG session with the VW theater movie game, can we say with confidence that the LG with VW theater and movie game is the experimental one?

    With extremely high confidence the fencing game is the real game (virtual certainty this is the case)

  • MichalleMichalle Alum Member
    30 karma

    @"ericyang-1" said:

    i heard it's unlikely we'll get an LG experimental because LSAC is changing the LG section in the future... has anyone else heard this? i'm really hoping for two LG sections. two RC sections is my worst nightmare lol

    My tutor told me about this. There was a lawsuit about the difficulties of the LG section for blind students so the LSAT is going to rotate out the LSAT within some time frame

  • MichalleMichalle Alum Member
    30 karma

    I actually had to LGs.

  • barbsketchbarbsketch Member
    edited August 2021 9 karma

    @ishaw18 said:

    @jbajwah said:
    Hey Y’all I had a couple really dumb questions. So on my test day Tuesday, the proctor couldn’t figure out how to open my test so I spent 1 hr and 15 mins just sitting there before the exam. Once the test started everything went normal.

    But LSAC reached out to me in an email and gave me the option to retest on the 26th.

    Are re-tests harder or easier, is there a trend or do you end up having the same test as before (as a possibility? ) I do however feel comfortable with how I felt about the exam and debating weather a retake would actually help me or harm me.

    Secondly, a little far fetched but could technical issues translate into the system not tracking your answer sheet correctly? Like if I selected A on a question could the system glitch and record no response. I sound super paranoid but the premise my brain is using is= if technical issues can indeed occur, it might be possible that there was an issue recording responses ( even if the black dots indicating question completion were all complete)

    I can't say anything about re-tests as I've never taken. But I would be fully confident in your test being properly graded so I wouldn't worry about that at all! Just focus on the test and do your best. Good luck if you choose to retake!

    @ishaw18 said:

    @jbajwah said:
    Hey Y’all I had a couple really dumb questions. So on my test day Tuesday, the proctor couldn’t figure out how to open my test so I spent 1 hr and 15 mins just sitting there before the exam. Once the test started everything went normal.

    But LSAC reached out to me in an email and gave me the option to retest on the 26th.

    Are re-tests harder or easier, is there a trend or do you end up having the same test as before (as a possibility? ) I do however feel comfortable with how I felt about the exam and debating weather a retake would actually help me or harm me.

    Secondly, a little far fetched but could technical issues translate into the system not tracking your answer sheet correctly? Like if I selected A on a question could the system glitch and record no response. I sound super paranoid but the premise my brain is using is= if technical issues can indeed occur, it might be possible that there was an issue recording responses ( even if the black dots indicating question completion were all complete)

    I can't say anything about re-tests as I've never taken. But I would be fully confident in your test being properly graded so I wouldn't worry about that at all! Just focus on the test and do your best. Good luck if you choose to retake!

    @ishaw18 said:

    @jbajwah said:
    Hey Y’all I had a couple really dumb questions. So on my test day Tuesday, the proctor couldn’t figure out how to open my test so I spent 1 hr and 15 mins just sitting there before the exam. Once the test started everything went normal.

    But LSAC reached out to me in an email and gave me the option to retest on the 26th.

    Are re-tests harder or easier, is there a trend or do you end up having the same test as before (as a possibility? ) I do however feel comfortable with how I felt about the exam and debating weather a retake would actually help me or harm me.

    Secondly, a little far fetched but could technical issues translate into the system not tracking your answer sheet correctly? Like if I selected A on a question could the system glitch and record no response. I sound super paranoid but the premise my brain is using is= if technical issues can indeed occur, it might be possible that there was an issue recording responses ( even if the black dots indicating question completion were all complete)

    I can't say anything about re-tests as I've never taken. But I would be fully confident in your test being properly graded so I wouldn't worry about that at all! Just focus on the test and do your best. Good luck if you choose to retake!

    If LSAC granted you a retake (which not everyone who asks gets) that means they viewed your session and deemed it bad enough to impact performance. Definitely retake!

  • tealeavesbreadloavestealeavesbreadloaves Alum Member
    239 karma

    FYI on the forum, Jon said that he thinks the scoring scale is going to be something like Sept 2018 or Dec 2017 (-11 or -12 for 170).

  • colbybrocolbybro Alum Member
    edited August 2021 12 karma

    I had two AR sections, I feel lucky and blessed. I also feel almost like I got the wrong exam since so many of you had two RC sections... you poor souls.

    Best of luck everyone!

    Edit: I had RC-AR-LR-AR

  • colbybrocolbybro Alum Member
    12 karma

    @ssisney said:
    How long did the entire exam process take you guys??

    Mine took me an extra two hours due to proctor issues and disconnects. Wasn't an internet problem though, everything seemed to be happening on ProctorU's side

  • Byono12345Byono12345 Alum Member
    9 karma

    @ricebren16 said:
    I had RC (felt tough) - LR - LR - LG. Really struggling to remember which questions belonged to which LR section but I do remember the first was 26 questions and the second was 25 questions. Any idea which LR was experimental? The second felt much easier to me.

    I had LG-LR-RC-LG
    For my LR it was 26 questions

  • pinkpink1800pinkpink1800 Alum Member
    15 karma

    Did anyone have RC-LR-LG-RC? I am reading people had 2 LG

  • Austin.hutchinson1Austin.hutchinson1 Monthly Member
    104 karma

    Just did retake LG-LR-RC-LR

    Pretty good order of section types imo. I also kinda like 4 sections with a 10 min break tbh, at least no less than the 3 section iteration. No particularly challenging sections, but I personally am still to slow on my 3rd time sitting for this exam. Already signed up for October, which is certainly my last attempt no matter what. Feel really good, just have to double down on timed PTs.

  • JohnathanJohnathan Monthly Member
    edited August 2021 82 karma

    @"Austin.hutchinson1" - Same boat. Just finished retake (LG-LR-RC-LR). Had some deja vu from my first test (poor game selection management) on my LG section and ended up dropping probably 3 points at least because of that, but...meh, is what it is (glad I was able to test without a ton of interruptions 😂). Other than that I found the RC passage on heirlooms a bit challenging...but that's probably because I found it extremely boring. October will be my 3rd and last test as well, same plan, feel good. Best of luck my man.

  • ban3rcban3rc Alum Member
    74 karma

    Does anyone know whether this test will be disclosed or nondisclosed?

  • mdf1960mdf1960 Member
    54 karma

    Nondisclosed.

  • overthistestoverthistest Alum Member
    edited September 2021 166 karma

    @whatsmyname said:

    @adamkim13 said:

    @teddyballgame15 said:
    When will I be able to see my score via early score preview?

    Unfortunately, from what I understand the score preview does not allow you to see the score earlier than anyone else. It just gives you the option of cancelling the score, if you want to.

    Here is a direct quote from the LSAC website:
    "First-time test takers who sign up for score preview will receive their scores at the same time other test takers receive theirs (assuming they have completed their LSAT Writing and have no holds on their accounts), and will have six (6) calendar days to decide if they want to cancel or keep their score."

    Wrong info. You do see your score.

    Dates are on the website, google is your friend.

    You should hop on the internet and research this since it’s so friendly. That’s the right info.

  • lsat2016lsat2016 Member
    488 karma

    @mdf1960 said:
    Nondisclosed.

    where is this information available on LSAC page? https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates doesn't say anything.

    how does one find out which tests are disclosed and which undisclosed?

  • csharm002csharm002 Alum Member
    352 karma

    where is this information available on LSAC page? https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsat-dates-deadlines-score-release-dates doesn't say anything.

    how does one find out which tests are disclosed and which undisclosed?

    Every test since COVID has been undisclosed. There is a note about this under "LSAT Documents" on the same page where you see your score.

Sign In or Register to comment.