Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). (read before they take it down) DO NOT waste your money on 7sage. - Page 3 - 7Sage Forum

(read before they take it down) DO NOT waste your money on 7sage.

13»

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27884 karma

Having taken a cursory glance at the US Constitution, as well as a number of constitutional law classes, I would argue that democratic values of freedom of speech do not mean “say whatever you want without consequence.” The US Constitution prevents the government from restricting speech under certain circumstances. It does not govern private action. For example, if you’re at my house and say your favorite color is blue, I am within my rights to tell you I hate blue and to remove you from my property over your statement. There are various statutes preventing some forms of this, but as far as your Constitutional “rights” go, you are representing a layman’s understanding of the nature of American democracy. Democracy seeks to prevent government interference in private affairs; it does not guarantee the right to do/say anything you want in any context without consequences.

Regardless of questions over your right to do what you want, far more saddening to me is what it is you want. It seems that what you want is to denigrate a community of people working hard to better themselves. Of course, many 7Sagers, like many studying for the LSAT with other/no resources, are not doing the necessary work to achieve their goals. That is not unique to this community. It is an inevitable quality you will find in any group setting. I don’t think anyone would argue with you on that. But you’ve now spent days arguing online with a large group of diverse strangers that your insights and wisdom into the utility of an online test prep company is superior to theirs, collectively and individually. I think we can all appreciate and welcome a different perspective. But to insist and rage that anyone disagreeing with you is ignorant is the height of arrogance, not to mention antithetical to democratic principles. I hope you find something more meaningful to do with your time, and I wish you the best in law school.

• Alice003Alice003 Alum Member
    691 karma

I love 7sage! I love JY's courses! I love this community! I love everything here. This is a great community in the world and we support each other! We help each other! I wish I could find 7sage early. Before I took other LSAT preparation course for two times and it did not help me anything. I wasted so much time and so much money. Other LSAT preparation courses are over $1200 or more for only three months. 7sage is really affordable for everyone when you compare 7sage’s fee with any other LSAT preparation courses. I do not think 7sage makes any money as well. I doubt that 7 sage might lose the money. I do not think other LSAT preparation course will give the students for scholarship. So far I knew 7sage have given the students for two times’ scholarship since last year. This year the scholarship’s results do not come out yet.

Before COVID-19, when the newest PT was released from LSAC, JY always gave us PT’s sessions –LR and RC and LG. In his sessions he voluntarily taught us PT from 6:30pm or 6pm (ET) until midnight or 1am (ET) for two or three weeks. He answered all of our questions in his sessions and it was free! He never got paid!

You might not know JY voluntarily had taught us Logical Reasoning for 5 months in 2020 and recorded these courses as Mini Courses. He always taught us from 7pm to midnight (ET) in these Mini courses. It was free for us to take these courses! Right now you can find these Mini courses in YouTube as well. It is free for everyone! JY NEVER GETS PAID EITHER! Plus before it was free for everyone to use JY's LG vedioes! Too many things... I can not write them all here.

I wanted to give up many times for LSAT before. But I thought how JY helped us to improve LSAT scores and to understand every question in his secessions and Mini courses, I told myself “NO, Never give up”. I know it is easy to say but it is hard to do it. Especially for me work full time and study part time. When I had an incident from Feb to March this year, it is JY and 7sage to help me and make me keep studying LSAT! I do not think other preparation courses will do these great things for us. JY and 7sage sacrifice their time, energy, effort to help us in order to get the highest LSAT scores. What do they get? 7sage is the best LSAT preparation course in the world! I do not need to approve or show you what 7sage courses’ qualities are. Too many students told you about it here.

JY and 7 sage team have been working in 7Sage for years! What they did /do/ will do, you know nothing! You want to become an attorney. Please do the researching or investigation first before you want to say anything here. Researching and investigation are the basic skills for a law student or attorney to know/use it!

Again, I love 7sage! I love JY and 7sage team! I love this community here! Thank you for everything that JY and 7sage team give me here. I will keep going study LSAT!

• Legallyblack-2Legallyblack-2 Alum Member
    edited August 2021 245 karma

@afnjkfbefee said:

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:

@"LSAT Killer" said:

@"Juliet --Student Service--" said:
    We value constructive criticism because that's how we improve. Since I don't see any suggestions for improvement in the original post, I am "sinking" this discussion for now. This just means that new replies won't bump it up to the top of the Discussions.

Translation: Since we are worried about our revenue, we will censor any opinion that could put our revenue in jeopardy. Keep sucking at LSAT 7Sagers, we love you.

OP has been banned for violating Rule #1(Be nice. Behind the screen is a person reading what you write to them.)

OMG what a disaster. It's over, It's over. Well, guess what, I am the LSAT killer. I don't need your useless services. This shows how democracy is dying in our country. This is the communism that our fathers fought hard against. Here it is.

Rule #1 translation : Say what we want to hear or get the hell out of here.
    Shows how democracy is dying in our country. I can say whatever I want. if you don't like it get the hell off the internet.

You're pathetic btw you idiot my professor recommended cooley law because he graduated from there. And its sad how you made a whole another account just to express how much you dont like 7 sage. Please seek help and I hope Juliet bans you again... Have a good night